Close

Carl's POV:
Me,Zoey,Nicole and Alex sneeked out of the army base. We all ran to a forest. After a few hours of running, we reached a building. We hid behind a bush and we saw a hole.
"She must be in there" Zoey whispered.
"How can you be so sure?" I asked her
"Just maybe" She whispered and I shook my head.
"No, let's get out of here" Alex said and we all ran again. We finally reached a clearing and we found a car. It has a fuel and the keys are inside so Alex put the bag of guns on the trunk.
"Umm... I don't know how to drive" I said and I looked at Zoey.
"Don't look at me" She said
"Fine! I'll do it" Nicole said and me and Zoey went to the back of the car while Alex is in front. She started the engine and we headed east.
"Why the hell are we going east? It like going back to the walkers" I said and Nicole looked in the mirror.
"Wait what?" She asked.
"Yeah... Our community is that way"
"Maybe she went back?" Zoey said and nicole headed east anyway. After 10 minutes of driving, we finally reached Alexandria but it was a freaking ghost town.
"Should we go in?" Nicole asked.
"Yes" all of us agreed.
Okay, this is a dumb idea. I thought and we went inside anyways.
"Woah... Wait... Stop here, I need to get some clothes for me and Annica" Zoey said
"I'll come with you." Nicole said and she nodded.
"I'll go to the armory and get some guns." I said
"I'll come" Alex said and we went to the armory. To my surprise, there weren't any walkers in the way just dead bodies of them that's all. Once we got there, We grabbed a bag and filled it with guns and ammo. After that, we headed for the car where Zoey and Nicole were waiting and trailed out of alexandria.

Moments of driving later, the car broke down.
"Dammit!" Nicole cursed.
"Why? What's wrong?" I asked
"We're out of fuel." She said and we all jumped out of the car and grabbed the bag of guns and walked back to the forest. In the way, we saw like 3 walkers and we stabbed them all in the head and continued walking. We passed another 4 and stabbed them all again in the head. After minutes of walking, we saw some kind of car and outside was...
"Michonne..." I whispered and we all ran up to her.
"Carl!" Michonne called and I hugged her. Beside her was tara. I looked back at her.
"Where's dad?" I asked.
"We don't know? We got seperated by the hoard."
"What?!" I asled in shock.
"But they drove with the RV so, they should be safe." Michonne said but I didn't believe her.
"So where are you kids going?" She asked.
"We're going back home" I said and Michonne looked back at Zoey and the others.
"Where's Annica?" She asked.
"She went missing... We don't know where she is, we tried going back at alexandria but... She wasn't there" I said and Michonne nodded. Then we all walked back to the army base. Once they saw us, They all gave us a big smile especially Michonne and Tara. We went back inside and I went up the rooftop again.
"Well that's a bust..." Zoey said sitting next to me.
"I really thought she'd be there" Zoey said trying to stop her crying but failed. I hugged her and she hugged me back.
"I can't... I can't do this anymore" She said. I pulled away and looked at her eyes.
"Hey... You can do this... We can do this, have faith Zoey" I said and she looked back at me. While we were staring at each other, I remebered annica's (E/C) which were the same as Zoey's. And Zoey's (H/C) reminded me so much of annica. Just then. Everything changed, Instead of Zoey standing infrint of me. It was Annica
"I love you Carl..." She said. I smiled and nodded
"I know... And I love you too... I'll always be here for you" I said. We leaned in close to each other and kissed.

Everything changed back to the way it was and Zoey pulled away, knowing that we kissed.
"I'm sorry..." Zoey said and wiped her lips woth the back of her hand and ran downstairs.
"Zoey!" I called her ran after her. I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me.
"I didn't mean to... To kiss you... I'm so sorry Carl... I'm really sorry" She said. I nodded and wrapped my arms around her. She did the same putting her chin on my shoulder.
"I really do... I really do love you Carl... But, I know you love my sister" she said. I pulled away looking at her.
"She might be dead" I said.
Wait... What the hell did I just say? Crap... Why?! Why did I say that? Its like a word vomit or something and I can't take it back anymore... I thought to myself.
"And what if she's not?" Zoey asked. I just stood there like an idiot and she walked away.