A certain person

Annica's POV:
Its been 3 days of being trapped inside this filthy room.
Did they really leave me? Did they want me to die? Don't they care about me? Is it beacause I failed to go to my uncle's place? What if--

I was interupted in my thoughts by someone who opened the door. I looked up to see who it was and I saw a boy about my age with black hair and blue eyes came to me.
"Eat up" He said and placed the plate on the ground. I just looked at it like an idiot and he noticed me.
"Are you gonna eat or not?"
"How dumb can you be?!" I said to him
"Can't you see that my hands are tied up and you're telling me to eat that? How can I eat? With my feet maybe?" I paused and sighed. "Idiot" I whispered
"Oh I'm sorry" he said and picked up the spoon and scooped up some food. He tried to feed me but I just looked at it.
"Come on! Just eat!" He commanded and I opened my mouth. He fed me up and grabbed the glass of water and helped me drink.
"You know... I wasn't supposed to feed you" he said and my eyes widened.
"What?" I asked
"Yeah... Negan told me not to, but you could die so... I fed you" he said and I gave him a smile.
"Thank you" I said and he smiled
"I'm Ian" He introduced
"I'm Annica" I greeted back.
"... I suppose that rope is too tight huh?"
"Yeah... I could hardly breathe." I chuckled.
"Well---" He was cutted of by Negan's voice.
"Ian!" Negan called
"Come on!" He said and untied the rope.
"Why are you helping me?" I asked
"Because you don't deserve this!" He said and untied it. Once its untied, he tried opening the window that was surprisingly locked and he just smashed the glass.
"Get out, now!" He said and I got out the window. He followed me and we jumped down. We ran into the forest and stopped behind a tree.
"Seriously... Why do you want to help ME?" I asked.
"I told you... Because you don't deserve it"
"... Yeah... Sure" I said with a sarcastic voice
"If you don't wanna believe me, then don't" He said and headed out...
"You coming?" He asked and I nodded.

After a few hours of walking, we finally reached a car.
"You check in the back I'll check in front" He said and I did what he just said.
"Clear.." I said
"Yeah, so is the fuel" he said
I took a sigh and said "Well that was a bust"
"Check the trunk for guns or something" He said and I did so.
"Wow... Hey,Ian. You might wanna check this out" I said and he ran next to me
"Well what do you know, we're so hell of a damn lucky" He said and picked up the bag of guns. He chose the shotgun and I pick the AN95 gun.
"This, could come in handy" I said and he nodded. After that, we started walking and searching for a working car.

After hours of searching for that damn car we finally found one.
"Hey look! This car has fuel" I said
"Yeah but we don't have the keys"
"Yeah... But I have a knife" I said and pulled out my knife
"A knife is not a key"
"It will be" I said and we both jumped in the car. I started the car with my knife and started the engine. He gave me a 'wow' look and I smiled.
"Yeah I know... I always do this with my mom's car when... You know, everything was in 'peace'" I said and I drove the car.
"Say nothing, I know how to drive" I said and put his hands in a mock surrender.
"So... Where are we going?" I asked
"Anywhere this road takes us" He said and I nodded. After a few hours of driving, we reached an abandoned house and stayed there for the night.
"I'll check the kitchen" I said and he chuckled.
"Okay..." He said and sat on the couch.

I checked the fridge and just my luck, I saw a 112 ounce of chocolate pudding
"Coolness" I said and grabbed the pudding and Grabbed two spoons and I went back to Ian.
"Hey... I found this" I said and sat next to him. I opened the pudding with my knife and gave him the spoon.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him he looked at me and I saw his sad face.
"We left her..." He said
"Who?" I asked as I scooped some pudding
"Vanessa... We left her there...they could kill her" He said
"Who's vanessa?"
"My girlfriend"
"Don't worry, we'll come back for her tomorrow... And when we do, I'm... I mean, we have to look for my group... They will help us" I said and he nodded.

--------TIME SKIP--------
After a day, we started moving out. We went to the direction of the building we stayed. We hide behind the bushes and we saw Negan slapping a girl.
"That's her... That's vanessa" He said
"Give me the sniper"
"Here" He handed me the sniper and I shot the two guards in their heads. Negan noticed them and then me and Ian grabbed some pistols and put it in our holsters.
"Come on" I said and we ran into some kind of small hole and went in.
"Untie her... I'll keep watch" He said and I did what he said. Once its untied we went back in the hole and ran into the forest. We hopped in the car and started heading west.
"Why are we going west?" Vanessa asked
"I just have this feeling that my friends are there" I said and they both nodded.

Thanks to this certain person I'm free and I'm ready to find carl... I will find him, no matter what happens.