Mistletoe

Annica's POV:

~Saturday morning~
I walked downstairs and I saw Carl sleeping at the couch... Again. I walked up to him and I rubbed his nose against mine.
"Hey... Wakey wakey Mr. Grouchy" I said while my face was inches apart from his.
"Psssttt... Mr. Grouchyyyyy..." I annoyed him. I saw him smile a little and I moved up a little so that my face would be far from his.
"I know you're awake" I said
"Mmmmhhhh..." He moaned and I giggled and I rubbed my nose again but then... It all went wrong...
When I was gonna rub my Nose onto his, He opened his eyes meeting my nervous E/C. I stared into his ocean blue eyes and he smiled. I smiled back but what I didn't notice was I was blushing.
"Nica..." He whispered
"Yeah?" I whispered back
"Are you blushing?" He asked.
Brain: God.... Shake your head and get off him
Heart: No, stay. Kiss him! Admit that you like him!
Brain: No! This will ruin your whole Sibling relationship thing
My brain won and I got off him.
"Uhhh... No" I said
"Then why is your face red?"
"My blood just came up to my face because I was looking at you for hours."
"Why would you be looking at me?" He asked that made my heart beat go fast
"B-Because you look like you were dying because of that loud snore of yours" I said and laughed.
"Lets just stay here for awhile" He said and he wrapped his arms around me making me blush madly.
"N-No... We have to get up, beside I'm hungry" I said and he nodded then lets go of me.
"You want some cereal?" I asked
"Yeah" he said while rubbing his face.
"Okay... I'll prepare some" I said and walked to the kitchen and prepared some.

--------TIME SKIP--------

After we ate breakfast, we decided to just walk around alexandria til I got bored.
"Carl!" I yelled and he turned to me and I pushed him and I ran.
"Hey!" He said and he started chasing me. He was trying to get me til I dodged it and I tripped on a rock but he grabbed me by my waist making me face him and bump into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I did what he did.
"Be careful" He said cupping my cheeks. I nodded and tagged him.
"You're it cowboy" I said and I grabbed his hat and I wore it.
"Give it back Nica!" He said while laughing.
"You have to come get it!" I told him and I ran as fast as I could. I hid beside Jessie's house and when I was about to come out, I bumped into someone's chest. Only, it wasn't Carl this time. It was Ron.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked and helped me up. I nodded and smiled at him
"Yeah... I'm okay"
"Nica!" I heard Carl yell. I looked at him with his eyes filled with Jealousy and I walked to him.
"Carl.." I walked to him but then he ran away. I ran after him. I was right behind him and i pushed him into the soft grass making our bodies to fall. I was on top of him. We both blushed that turned our cheeks into crimson red. I got off him ASAP so that it wouldn't feel awkward.
"He-Here-Here's Y-Your Hat" I stuttered. But instead of being mad at me, He hugged me tight.
"Umm... What's happening?" I asked
"N-Nothing" He stuttered as he got off me.
"Were you Jealous?" I chuckled as I looked at his eyes. His cheeks turned crimson red and me staring into his eyes only made things even more awkward.
Brain: Why the hell did you ask him that?
Heart: Maybe its because you like--- no wait... I mean LOVE him?
Brain: Shut up.

"I-I uhh... I don't know?" He mumbled. I put his hat back to his ruffled hair and I smiled.
"I think you're not.." I said and he smiled then we hugged each other.
"So... I'm gonna go visit Maggie" I said
"You sure do hang with Maggie alot" He said
"Yeah, but I hang out with you most of my time" I said and he nodded.
"Can I come?" He said.
"Can't, its called privacy Carl" I giggled and he groaned in annoyance.
"Ughh! Finnee! I'm gonna go something or someone to entertain me."He said and winked at me. Then I grabbed his hand as he turned around
"Oh no you're not! You're gonna come with me" I said like I'm his parhetic girlfriend.
"But how'bout that 'privacy' you were talking about" he asked and he put his hands on his pocket.
"My privacy is you're privacy. You're my brother so c'mon" I said and dragged him
"But--"
"Buts are for pooping now c'mon" I said and he giggled and we ran to Maggie