The End of our story

Annica's POV:
Maggie, Sasha, Rosita and Tara were the 4 nicest people to find me a wedding gown for later and if you ask me, Me and Enid are working things out annnddd she's over Carl because 3 weeks ago, which is the unexpected proposal of Carl. Came with a coming of a new member of our group. I mean, members... Their names are Evan and Drake. Evan is the same age as ours which is 15 by the way and drake is 13 which is the same age as Zoey's. I can tell that Evan and Enid are gonna be good friends. Maybe even more? And the same goes for Zoey and Drake.

Right about now, Enid is doing my hair. She's making it into a cute messy bun while Zoey is putting a natural make up on me. Ughh... I hate make-ups but its my wedding so I have to do it.

As they finished doing my face and hair, Maggie and the other girls who came with her are back. I stood up and walked over to them.

"Well... On a zombie apocalypse I must say that you are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." Maggie said while the other girls are chuckling.

"Here" Sasha said as she handed me a box.

I opened it and hug them.

"Its beautiful... How did you even find this beautiful kind of gown during an apocalypse?" I joked as they all laugh. 

"You better go change Carl's waiting for you..." Maggie said as they all walked away.

I stared at the beautiful White gown and thanked God for Carl.

I put out the gown out of the box and slowly put it on.

Carl's POV:
We are waiting for my bride. Everyone is here even Enid.

The girls are wearing a F/C short gown while the guys are wearing a black tuxedo.

I took a deep breath and I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I looked to see who it was and I saw my dad.

I smiled and he hugged me.

"Your mom would be proud to see you here" Dad said as I nodded.

"Yeah... I hope she likes Y/N" I said

"I know she does" dad said and walked away.

"Shall we start?" Gabriel asked and I nodded.

The girls started walking in with their partners and I was waiting patiently het nervously for my bride.

---> insert song here...

Annica's POV:
The doors of the gate slowly opened as it revealed me right outside. Dad came to my side and held me close.

"Ya know, we could always turn back" Dad joked.

"Dad don't be like that... I love Carl, so much..." I giggled.

"Okay sweetheart" he said.

My hearts beating so fast as I approach him.

I closed my eyes and hope that Trevor is liking this since he wanted me to be happy.

"Psst... Y/N" I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes and it met with Carl's baby blue eyes. He took my hand and dad gave him a playful glare.

"Take care of my daughter" Dad said and Carl nodded.

"I will..." Carl said and looked at me.

We slowly walked up Gabriel and looked at each other.

After the wedding stuff and thangs...
"Do you Carl Grimes take Annica Y/N Dixon to be your wedded wife? As long as you both shall live?" Gabriel asked

"I do..." Carl said as a tear dropped from my face.

"And do you Annica Y/N Dixon take Carl Grimes to be your wedded husband as long as you both shall live?" He asked again.

"Yes... I do" I said.

The he signalled as to say our wedding vows.

"When my mom died... I thought that it was the end of my happiness... I thought I can never learn how to love again... But thank God, I met this H/C haired girl in the prison 2 years ago.... I really am thankful for him. I never stopped thinking about her eyes, he hair and... Basically her whole face. And Y/N... I swear, you are worth this eye... This pain... This love... And the wait. And I promise... That there is nothing and I mean nothing on this stupid apocalypse can stop me from loving you" he said.

I giggled and sniffed and looked at him.

"When I was running away from the walkers... I thought that when I stumbled back, that brunnette boy would kill me knowing that he pointed a gun right on my face... But he didn't... He helped me even though I know he couldn't trust me that much... But when we got seperated. I never stopped thinking about him... Even when I'm with Trevor... You helped me over my grief and I helped you with yours... And I can say that you too... Are worth this scar, and my love... I promise I will love you for the rest of my life... Even if I turn into a walker but I'm not saying I will... But I promise... I won't let myself get hurt for you... I won't leave you... Because that is how much I love you" I said as a tear dropped on our faces.

"You may now kiss the bride..." Gabriel said as carl pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you Y/N Grimes" He said...

"I love you more Carl Grimes" I said...

Every problem has got to end... Every tear, every wait and every pain is worth it for your love. You'll know it once you've reached the time when he'll marry you right infront of God. And you know that he is not afraid to protect you, love you and care for you... Because Everything is worth the wait... Til the very end of our story... I will always love him... I will always love Carl Grimes...
-Y/N Grimes