Yes...

Annica's POV:
I did what Carl told me to do earlier so at the strike of 3:00 pm. I went with Zoey and she pulled me to the forest. There were white colored balloons all around and there's a note beside a comic book.

"Well? Read it!" Zoey said with her arms crossed.

"These balloons represent what I feel when you're around... I feel happy and innocent" I read it aloud and made me blush.

"Too cheesy" Zoey said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Come on" she said and dragged me to the next destination. We reached an abandoned house and there were rose petals all round.

"Get inside, I'll head back home okay?" She said and patted my back.

I sighed and walked inside that abandoned house.

As I got in, there were different colors of balloons floating around and at the end of the string was a picture of me and carl. Some were stolen pictures of me.

I looked at the pictures and traced my finger on his face. I heard footsteps behind me so I grabbed my gun from my holster and raised it as I turned around.

I slowly put it down as I saw Carl still holding balloons.

"Carl? What the hell are you doing here? You almost scared the life out of me." I said

"Hehe... I'm sorry Y/N I just wanna give you this" he said and gave me the balloons he was holding and reached for his backa nd gave me a rose.

"Thank you... And where did you get all these?" I asked

"I have my ways" he said and chuckled.

"Whatever grimes..." I said while giggling

"Would you like to have that last name?" He asked causing me to pause and look at him in his eye.

"What are you talking about now?" I asked and he walked over to me.

He placed some strands of my hair behind my ear and kissed me.

I gave in to his kiss and he pulled away.

"Would you like to be named Y/N grimes?" He asked

I laugh at what he said.

"What are you talking about carl?" I asked

He kneeled down and reach for his pocket. I saw a ring and it came up to me now that it was the same ring that me and Trevor found when we were scavenging. Tears started rolling down my face. Its a mix of sadness and joy celebrating on my head as he asked me the most fluttering question ever.

"Y/N Dixon... (AN: Btw you already told daryl that you were his daughter) will you do me this favor of staying with me forever... In short... Will you marry me?" He asked.

Tears formed in my eyes and my vision got all blurry.

I suddenly started hearing Trevor's voice on my head.

"Say yes... I want him to make you happy, I want you to be happy Annica... Because I love you so much..." I heard his voice talk.

I nodded as a single tear slipped down my eye and I said...

"Yes..."

He stood up and hugged me and spun me around.

He lowered me to the ground and kiss me. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I love you wifey..." He whispered as he held me tight.

"I love you too... Hubby..."

_______________________
Heyyyy guysss! Sorry for the short chapter but the next of this chapter will probably be the end of it and I won't be making any sequel after this... Aaaannnndddd.... I'll be making another Carl x Reader story but its not the sequel of this story... Sooo bye lovies! 😘😘😘
-Jenna