Wrong moves

Annica's POV:
After the game was out, I decided to come out of the room and out of the house. I helped them clear some dead and chopped of bodies of the community. As I drag the dead body, I saw carl walking from a distance. He stopped and looked at me. I looked back at him and continued walking. As I pass him, he grabbed my arm and whisper something to my ear.

"I need to talk to you..."

"Later" I said as I look at him straight in the eye. He lets go of my arm and I continued dragging the body to where it should be buried.

I dumped the body on top of the other ones and walked back to where I was before.

"OPEN THE GATES!" I heard a familliar voice say. And that's when I rushed to the gate.

I saw Michonne, Maggie and Aaron open the gates and Morgan came out of nowhere. I grabbed my gun out of its holster and aimed at some walkers behind rick.

As he went inside, they closed the gates firmly and secured it with another one.

I turned around to see a breathless rick catching some air. I walked over to him and pat his back.

"You alright?" I asked and he nods.
"Where's Daryl?" I asked. He just looks at me and takes a sigh.

"They'll be back. They'll be back" He said and I nodded.

I helped him up and he thanked me. I walked away and met up with the others.

That's when Rick came. We all stood there looking at the  unsteady wall and he started talking.

"You can here it, some of you saw it. They got back here, half of them. Still enough to surround us night and day--" I cutted him off with my thoughts.

Its happening again... I know what shit happens... I know the horrible things will happen... I have to stop it, I have to tell them, tell rick... THE HELL ANNICA! TELL RICK!

I thought as a tear slip down my cheek.

"Hey are you okay?" Carl asked as he put a hand on my shoulder. I wiped my tear away and looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah... I am" I said as I sniffed. He shook his head

"No... You're not" He said and I looked back at rick.

"Deanna?" Morgan called as Deanna walked away. I watched as she walked away.

After that, I decided to walk out too.

I went over to the nearest house and sat on the porch. I rested my chin at my hand with my elbow on my knee. Tears started dropping one by one and I stared at... Well, nothing actually I just looked like a lunatic staring at the ground crying. Its like the ground hit me in the face or something.

"Annica" a voice called. I looked to see who it was and I saw Carl. I quickly wiped away my weak-ass tears and looked at him.

"Hi... So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked with my nose still runny and my eyes puffy.

"Actually, I was gonna ask for your help. But right now, I wanna know why you're crying" He asked my smile quickly faded and I looked back to the ground.

"I swear... Its nothing" I said biting my lower lip. He then puts a hand on my shoulder. I looked at his hand and at him.

"Tell me... Please" He begged. I gave him a faint smile.

"Its just..." I sighed and continued "I know what will happen next... I know who are the people who will die... I know how they die and I didn't want that to happen. I don't want anyone to leave yet. I don't wanna be alone again... Just like in the forest..." I cried and looked at the ground.

"Forest?" He asked. I looked at him and continued.

"Well, carl. When I was 13, my mom and brother were out on a run. Me, my sister and uncle were just staying at the road waiting for them and its been too long. I told my dad and uncle that I wanted to find them but they didn't allow me. And ofcourse... I was just so hard-headed and I went to the woods. I looked for them but unfortunately, I got lost. I got lost in the woods for 2 days and one morning, I woke up and saw walkers making their way to me. I quickly got up and got my bow and arrow. I ran and ran and ran until I stumble on some rocks. I looked forward and saw a brunette boy wearing a sherrif's hat. He pointed a gun at me but I begged him not to. I ran to his side and 5 walkers appeared from the bushes. I killed 3 and he killed 2. He was going to take me to his home which is a prison but my mom and brother came... And that was the last time I saw that brunette boy. Until now..." I said looking at him.

He smiled and I smiled too. He hugged me and I just hugged back. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You're annie" He said.

I nodded and smiled. "Hell yeah I am" I said and we laughed.

I wiped my tears away and said

"Okay, now... What were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh... Uhhh... Enid she uhhh... Left, she went over the walls. And I was gonna ask for your help" He said. I smiled and nodded even though I felt a strange feeling in my stomach.

"Yeah... Sure I'll help you" I said and he smiled

"Thank you... I'll go tell Ron" he said and walked away.

--------TIME SKIP--------
I walked around alexandria and I saw Ron and Carl pushing each other. I ran over to them and seperated them.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"You're not going out there" Ron said and Carl walked away. I just stood there and watch carl walk away.

"I'll tell your dad, he'll know and everyone else will too... Then somebody is gonna die" Ron shouted catching some air.

Carl turned around and looked at Ron. I looked at Carl and Ron too. Carl shook his head and continued walking away.

I helped ron up and dusted some dirt of his jacket.

"What were you too fighting about?" I asked.

"I won't let him. He's not gonna go through the walls" Ron said looking straight into my eyes.

"If you won't help him, I will" I said and walked to Carl's direction.

I don't know about this anymore... Maybe Ron is right. Somebody WILL die in any moment and I don't want that to happen. What if I make the wrong move? Wouldn't he get in trouble too?