Again?

Annica's POV
I grabbed my gun from my dresser and a knife beside it. I holstered it both and rushed downstairs. I saw Jake and Zoey blocking the front door.
"What the hell are you two doing?" I whispered.
"There are people out there. I Can't risk a thing out there. You two, stay here. I'll grab weapons" Jake said as he walked to the kitchen.
"Woah,woah,woah... I won't let you" I said and he turned to me.
"And you can't stop me" He snapped. He turned away and I punched his head knocking him out. Zoey shrieked and I turned to her and walked over to her.
"Zoey, I need you to listen to me..." I said and she nodded.
"I need you to stay here with Jake. I'll go get the weapons and NEVER get out of this house" I said and she nodded. I walked over to Jake and grabbed his gun.
"Here... If anything goes wrong, shoot. Okay?" I said and she nodded again.
"Okay, love you" I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and grab my arm.
"Be safe... And, please come back" She begged.
"I'll be back very soon" I said and ran to the back door.

I exited the house and sneakily checked my surroundings.
"Welp! Its official, they're all bullshits" I whispered as I see chopped of bodies everywhere.

I ran from house to house and I get near the armory but then someone tackled me down.

"Ugh!" I groaned trying to keep the knofe away from me. I successfully throw the knife away and we wrestled by the bushes. I puched his face real hard and he grabbed my hair causing me to land on my back. He grabbed his knife quickly and aimed it at my head but then I heard a gunshot. As the man flop down, I saw carol and she helped me up.

"What the hell are you doing out here?" She asked me. I shook my head as I was taking some breaths.
"I was... Going to the armory and--"
"Perfect! I need you to come with me" She said as she grabbed my wrist.

We disguised ourselves as one of the wolves and walked speed walk to the armory. But as we got there, we killed some of them.

We passed a house and saw three people come out. Carol shot the man in the head but the girl ducked. I shot the other one and finally, we both ran out of bullets. We ran to the armory and I grabbed my knife. Carol grabbed a gun and I stabbed the girl at her stomach then at her head.

I turned my head and saw Carol staring at me.
"What?" I asked rudely.
"Nothing" she said and looked around. She opened a closet and olivia screamed "please don't kill me!" Carol explained what she should do and we grabbed a few rifles and headed out.

"Here..." She said and I took a bag half full of rifles. She took the other bag.
"Give those to the others and be safe" she said and I nodded. We parted ways and I passed aaron and Tara.
"Hey!" I shouted at them and they turned around. They aimed guns at me but I revealed my identity.

"Annica?" Tara said surprised.

"Here..." I said and gave them both some rifles. They nodded and headed out.

I passed a few more of our groups til I reach carol's house. I saw ron being chased by one of them but the man dropped. I looked to where the gunshot came from and saw Carl standing there.

"Please... Don't! Help me... Help me fix my leg" The man begged but he tried to take the gun from carl. I grabbed my pistol and shoot the guy at his head. Carl looked at me and I revealed my identity.

"Annica?" He whispered. I nodded and walked over to him.

"Ron, please come with us" I said. Ron looked behind me and carl and saw enid standing by the door. He looked at us once more and shook his head.
"No..." He rejected and walked away.

"Ron!" Me and Carl said in unison.

"Carl come on!" Enid called. Carl looked at her and back at me.
"Get inside, I can keep you safe" he said. I stared at him for a little while. As my sweat drops from my eyebrow, I shook my head 'no'

"Sorry, I have to get home. My sister needs me" I said and ran away.

"Annica!" Carl called but I ignored it.

I ran to my house and saw a couple of people trying to open the door.

"HEY ASSHOLES!" I shouted. They both turned to me and ran towards me but then I pulled the trigger. They both fall to the ground and I went to the back door.

I walked inside and Zoey once again shrieked. I guess she was thinking I was one of them because I'm still dressed like them.

"Hey, its okay. Its me" I said and removed the disguise.

"Where's Jake?" I asked. She pointed to the couch and I saw Jake still unconscious. I sighed and gave her another gun and I kept the other. I gave her a machete too.

"We'll be safe in here" I whispered.
"How are you so sure?" She asked
"Because I can change it... I will and I can" I said.
"Change what?" She asked and that's when Jake woke up.

"Annica?" She asked surprised.
"Here" I said and gave him a gun.
"You--"
"Yes, I went to the armory and I came back without a scratch. Impressed?" I said and he stood up.
"No! You could've been hurt or worse!" He said.
"But I'm not. And that's what's important" I said. He just hissed and rolled his eyes. I growled and stomped my feet on my way upstairs.

I slammed the door and locked it. I sat down at my bed and tears stared rolling down my face.

"I'm not a kid anymore Jake... I could take care of myself" I said and wiped my tears away. I laid my back at my bad and stared at the ceiling.

Damn, these tears won't fucking go away. I thought.

"He couldn't even save mom and dad. How could he protect me? I mean, does he even know the word? This is bullshit. Everything is bullshit!" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I wish everything was just a dream. And carl... Carl is my worst nightmare" I said and slept away.

Carl is my worst nightmare... I'm afraid of losing him, I'm afraid of protecting him and I'm afraid of loving him. Because everyone I love dies... He truly is my worst nightmare.