She's my girl. So back off

Carl's POV:
I was awaken by Judith's loud crying. I got up and tried to make her stop which she did. I turned to my left where Annica should be sleeping which she was not. I stood up carrying Judith and walk downstairs with my still really messy hair. The first one I saw was Carol who was sitting at the couch reading som old magazine.
"Hey Carol..." I greeted
"Hi, Goodmorning" She said with a smile and grabbed Judith from me.
"So where's Annica?" I asked
"She's at the bathroom, doing some laundry"
"Where's Zoey?"
"She's at Sam's room reading some comic books and eating cookies." She said
"Well, where are Nicole and Alex?" I asked
"They're at the rooftop with Enid and Ron.
Well that only leaves me to Ian
"Where the heck is Ian?" I asked
"Oh, she's helping Annica with the laundry"
That bastard's gonna get it if she tries something bad with my girl.
"Ohhh... Okay, thanks" I said and walked over to the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, I saw them doing th laundry. Annica looked at me and stood up and walked over to me. She pecked my lips and hugged me tight. I did the same and we pulled away.
"Goodmorning" She greeted.
"That's some delicious breakfast" I kidded and she laughed.
"Sure it is" She said and went back to her place. I sat down next to her and grabbed some clothes and started helping her.

Moments later she spread some bubbles on my cheek and I laughed and did the same making it to a bubble fight.

A few bubbles later, we stopped and she wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands around her waist and we kissed. She pulled away and pushed my hair back.
"You have really messy hair" She said
"Well I just woke up" I said and kissed her nose.
"Hey guys, we're not gonna get this done if you both keep fooling around." Ian said. Annica giggled and nodded. She sat down next to Ian and I sat down next to her pulling them apart.

30 minutes later...
We're finally done with the laundry and headed straight to the table for breakfast.Annica and I sat next to each other, next to her was Maggie and next to Maggie was Zoey, across Zoey was Nicole next to her was Alex and Ian who was right infront of Annica while I was facing Glenn.Everyone was there except for my dad and morgan. I looked down and frowned. Annica then held my hand and I looked at her and she smiled at me. I smiled back and she kissed me in my cheeks which everyone awed.
"You guys are so cute!" Nicole squealed
"Yeah whatever" Annica said blushing. I kissed her at her cheeks again and everyone at the table awed once again.
"Tomato face bruh!" Alex pointed at Annica who was blushng madly.
"Ughhh! Shut up!" Annica groaned in annoyance. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and slurped some soup.
"Ughhh!" Annica groaned. I scooped up some soup and fed it to her.
"I wish someone could do that to me" Maggie said looking at Glenn. Glenn smiled and went over to Maggie and kissed her gently at her lips.
"Awwwww!" Everyone awed.
"Now we're even" Annica said as Glenn went back to his seat.

After breakfast, we came to my room and fed judith with baby food.
"She's so cute... I just love her eyes" Annica said as She stare into her cute black eyes.
"How about mine?" I asked. She loos up at me and smiled.
"Your eyes suck" She said and laughed.
"Its not funny" I said. She gets up and kisses me on my lips.
"I'm just kidding, I love your eyes. I could stare at them forever" She said and I wrapped my arms around her and so did she. She pulled away and continued feeding judith some baby food.

After feeding Judith, Annica bathed her.
"Hey... Ummm, I'm just gonna go upstairs. I need some fresh air" I said. She looks at me and nodded.
"Okay..." She said and I exited the bathroom and went to the rooftop and saw Ian there.
"Hey..." I called he turned to me and raised a brow.
"What?" He asked rudely.
"Do you have a thing for my girlfriend?" I asked. He then turns his back on me. I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulders and faced him infront of me. I gave him a hard punch and he fell to the ground.
"You better not have anything for my girl. She's mine... So back off" I said.
"How do you know that?" He asked wiping a blood from his mouth.
"Because I can feel it. And she told me so" I said and he chuckles and gets up.
"You really think that she loves you?" He said making me growl and tackle him. I punched him continously and he pushed me causing me to land on my back. He then returns the punches and he pushed his elbow on to my stomach. I spilled some blood in my mouth and held my stomach.
"She doesn't love you carl... That's just what she says to make you trust her" He said. He turned around and I got up. I ran to him and tackle him again. I gave him hard punches making a black eye and some bruises appear on his face. His nose was all bloody and I pushed my elbow to his stomach just to do the same he did to me. He then pushed me again and wrapped his hands around my neck. I struggle to get up but fail.
"CARL! IAN!" I heard Annica yell but Ian wasn't listening. Annica runs over to Ian and try to take him off of me but Ian pushed her. Annica fell to the ground and I kicked Ian's back and pushed him off of me. I then punched him and Annica made me stop it.
"Please stop!" Annica begged and I stopped.
"Let's get out of here" she said. I nodded and weakly got up. She helped me up and she wrapped my arm around her shoulder and assisted me to my room. She sat me down at my bed and she stood up still.
"Wait here, I'm gonna go get some ice and bandages." She said. I gave her a nod and she exited my room. A few minutes passed and she came back. She started wiping some blood off my nose and started putting some bandage above my eyebrow.
"What the heck was that?" She asked softly.
"I-I need.... I need you to stay away from Ian..." I said still holding my stomach.
"Why?" She asked.
"Just stay away from him... Please?" I said. She nodded and leaned forward and kissed me. My lips still hurt but its bearable when she's the one kissing me.
"Don't ever do that again... Okay?" She said still resting her forehead on mine.

We suddenly hear someone clear his throat. Annica turned to see it and we saw daryl standing by the doorframe giving us a grin.
"Please tell me you didn't see any of that" I begged. Daryl chuckled and shook his head and walked away.
"Oh no..." I murmured
"He's gonna make fun of us all day... Isn't he?" Annica asked and I nod my head.
"Just great..." Annica said sarcastically. I put my hand around her waist and looked at her eyes. I leaned in close and kiss her gently. I pulled away and kiss her forehead.
"I love you..." I said
"I love you more..." She said and hugged me. Although my body hurts, I wouldn't mind if she's the one hugging me.