Over protective

Annica's POV:
Its 8:00 pm and I'm still out of the house. I was still exlporing alexandria and  as far as I know, I already know the ins and backs of this place. I walked to the gates and heard walkers banging at the secured part of the gate. I walked up to them and try to tease them. I banged the gate back and laugh.

"Haha. Idiots" I mumbled.

"Hey" I heard maggie call.

"Hi" I smiled.

"What are you doing out here? Its late" She said.

"Oh nothing" I said.

"Well you better go home." She said. I nodded and hugged her.

"Goodnight Sissy" I said and pulled away. I walked away and waved goodbye to her.

On my over there, I saw deanna was being attacked by a walker... Actually, I meant the walker was being attacked by her. So she was stabbing at the walkers chest til the walker fell but still not dead. I ran to her but Rick already made it and stab the walker at its head.

"Well, So much for killing that thing" I said.

"What are you doing out here?" Rick asked.

"I was just going home" I said and walked away.

I walked away but I didn't go home just yet. I still wandered around although my feet are tired of walking. A few minutes had passed and I passed Jessie's house and her garage was open so I thought that she was there. I smiled and walk to her garage but to my surprise...

"Holy shit..." I cursed under my breath and not loud enough for the both of them to hear. I SAW RICK AND JESSIE KISSING!!!!

They pulled away and I quickly jumped through the bushes beside Jessie's House.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" I said quickly and repeatedly.

"That happened" I said again. I sighed and checked if they were still there and yeah they're still there so I snuck from jessie's Back door and to my surprise again, I saw Ron at the dining room chair.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asked.

"Just.... Nothing, bye!" I said and speed walked to the front door. I grabbed the doorknob but my waist was grabbed by Ron causing me to turn to him and my back hit the wall beside the door. He cornered me with both of his hands.

"Ron, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Are you still gonna leave?" He asked.

"Do you think I'm an idiot? No! Hell no, I can't, I won't and I couldn't" I said and tried removing his left hand from the side of my face. Bit he resisted.

"Oh, what now?" I asked and I noticed that his face was getting a wee bit closer and closer to mine. I resisted it and scooted under his arm and opened the door and ran out.

I stopped to catch some breath and put down my hands on my knew.

"Screw him" I said still out of air.

"Annica?" I heard someone call. I turned my head and saw Carl by the doorframe and carrying Judith.

"Hi." I said.

"C-Can we talk?" I said nervously and he nodded.

I sat down at their sofa and he came back and sat down with me.

"I just put judith to sleep" He explained and I nodded. He noticed the fear and nervousness in my eyes and he put a hand at my shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked. I shook my head and looked at him.

"No... Ron... He.... He tried to uhhh" I said but my brain refuses to tell him the exact truth.

"He what?" He asked angrily.

"He t-tried to... To kiss me" I said looking at my lap.

"WHAT?!" He shot up and screamed shockingly with a mix of anger.

"I stopped him, I ran out the door before he could even... You know" I explained. He turned to me and placed both hands on my shoulders.

"He can't do that again... And I promise he won't ever do that again" He said. I just nodded and smiled as a tear slide down my cheek. He kissed my temple and hug me.

"Shhh.... Its okay, its okay" He whispered in my ear. I hug him back and cried in his shoulder. I slowly pull away and look at him.

"Thanks carl" I said and wiped my tears away and lay my hands at my lap and smiled and nod.

He wiped some of my tears away and held my hand.

"You've been there for me all the time. I wanted to return the favor sometime." He said.

"Yeah... We're bestfriends afterall right?" I chuckled. He frowned but then again smiled and nod.

"Yeah, bestfriends" He said and offered a fist bump. I accepted it and giggled and hug him.

--------TIME SKIP--------
Its morning and I got up from bed and took a shower. As I got out of shower, I wore a black jeans matched with a red flannel with a white sando. I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and grabbed my vans snickers. As I walked downstairs, I saw only Zoey was there in the living room.

"Where's Jake?" I asked.

"He's on guard duty" She said looking at her comic book. I nodded and looked around.

"So, you don't have anything to do today?" I asked.

"Ummm, I have a schedule with rosita later... Which is using a machete by the way." She said this time looking at me.

"I mean right now" I said.

"I'm cleaning the house and I'm gonna make us some lunch." She said. I nodded and walked two steps down stairs.

"Okay, so see ya later. I'm gonna see what other I could do to help other people out there." I said. She nodded and waved goodbye.

I walked around and saw Rick fixing the walls with some guy, I walked up to them and greeted them.

"Hey" I greeted. They turned to me and greeted a goodmorning.

"So, daryl's not back yet?" I asked. Rick shook his head and I nodded.

"Ohhh... Okay, well. Can I help fixing this wall" I asked. Rick nodded and I smiled. I walked over to some woods and sliced them.

I started making holes for each corner of the wood and hand them over to Rick.

"Here..." I said

"Thanks... You've been a lot of help Annica, Thank you" Rick said.

"No problem." I said and went back to the woods and started doing the same thing.

"Annica" I heard someone call. I lifted my head up and wiped a sweat at my forehead. I saw Carl was standing 3 feet across me and I smiled and stand.

"Good morning to you too" I said.

"We should talk" He said.

"Ummm..." I looked behind me and back at Him.

"I'm kind of in a middle of something here" I said.

"Please" He said.

"You should go Annica" Rick said.

"Okay... Thanks" I said and walked over to Carl.

"So.... I uhhh... I beat ron's ass earlier and--"

"Wait, what? You did what now?"

Is he being over too protective about me? What the heck is going on in this crazy Universe?