Its you!

Annica's POV:
I just finished patching carl up. He's now asleep and I walked outside to get some fresh air. Everyone was outside too except for Carol,Carl,Maggie,Judith, Ian and Glenn. The teenagers were being childish. They were playing tag and Zoey was it. I swear, I've never seen Enid this happy before. She was smiling and laughing. I think its a good change for her. I smiled as I walked pass them and I came to Daryl who was sitting on a sack bag.
"Please don't make fun of us." I said as daryl stopped cleaning his arrows. He looks up to me and smiled.
"That's impossible to happen." He giggled.
"I hat you so much!" I chuckled and punched him lightly on his shoulder.
"Just don't" Ibegged and he shook his head 'no'
"Ughh!" I groaned and he laughed.
"You know... Its kind of weird that we both have the same look when I'm really pissed or when I'm happy." He explained
"Yea... That's really weird. Umm listen, can I like... Call you Dad or Bro or spmething?" I asked
"I'll be glad if you call me dad." He said as he smiled.
"You know... I had a daughter but... His mother never let me see her. The last time I saw her was when she was seven but she didn't even know I was her real dad" He explained sadly. I gave him a hug and he hugged back.
"Don't worry... Maybe someday you'll meet her, who knows? Maybe she's still alive out there" I said and he nodded.
"Well I'm gonna go join them" I said standing up.
"Yeah sure, have fun" He said
"Kay... Dad" I said smiling. He smiled back and nod. I walked over to Zoey and the others so that I could join.
"Heyyy... Uhhh can I join?" I ask and they all look at me.
"Hmmm... Okay!" Zoey said and I smiled.
"You're it monkey!" She said and tagged me. I chaseafter them everywhere til I tagged Enid. I ran as fast as I could and hide behind the sack bag. I sat down with my back resting at the sack. I see the bushes rustle and I grabbed my knife from its holster. I got up and walked over to the bushes and someone stumbled down. I raised my knife ahout to stab it til he talked.
"Don't! Please!" He said still looking at the ground. That voice... It kinda sounds like.... He looks up at me and I recognized his face. My tears streamed down my face and I hugged him tight... He hugs me back and I let my tears wet his shoulder.
"Jake.... Youre alive... I can't believe you're alive!" I cried. He pulls away and wipes his tears. He then rubs mine and smiled at me.
"Wait... But if you're alive then... Who's the walker Carl killed back at the community?" I asked. He shrugged and I looked down at his arm which was surprisingly has been cut off.
"You cut it off?" I asked pointing at his arm.
"Yeah... I couldn't just leave you."
"Well where were you the next day you ran away?" I asked.
"Well... After I jumped that fence I ran into the woods. I hid under a cave and I looked over at my arm which was swelling as hell. So I grabbed my knife and cut it off. At first It hurts but the next day, I'm okay. I tried getting back to the community but I forgot. So went to a clearing and-- saw a group. They took me in and they took care of me. But something went bad. So I ran away and started going from house to house and survived. And now I found you" He said. I smiled and hugged him once more.
"I'm just glad you're okay" I said and we walked back to the army base. Zoey saw jake and she stood there in shock. She then slowly walks over to jake and hugs him. Zoey cried and kept on hugging him.

After our drama, we told Glenn and 'Dad' who was incharge for awhile since Rick isn't around. Dad suggested that Jake should go get some rest so that he would have enough energy. Jake agreed and he got some rest in some other room. I went over to carl's room.

I twosted the doorknob and open the door just to meet Ian plopping a pillow over Carl's head. Carl was struggling hard but he couldn't reach Ian. I ran over to Ian and pushed him. As I pushed him I puched him hard causing his nose to bleed like hell. I then removed the pillow from Carl's face and Carl jumps up taking breaths.
"You okay?" I ask. He nods and I look back at Ian who was still on the ground. I then ran over to him and punched him.
"You SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled and started punching him. I swear the punches I gave him was even harder that Carl's when I beat the heck out of him.
"Nobody messes with my Carl!" I said and he pushed me down. Carl got up and wrapped his hands around me pullong me away from Ian.
"Heh... You really don't have any gratitude for me... I saved your ass back at the building--" Ian said
"Yeah and you just tried to murder my boyfriend! Why would you even do that? I trusted you!" I yelled
"You killed my girlfriend first!" He scolded.
"Wha? Me? It wasn't my fault that your couldn't climb trees!" I said.
"You didn't pull her up! You didn't help her!"
"I didn't draw the walkers with my gun!"
"Whatever... Just remember this... You. Are. An asshole" He said and got up. Once he turned around I pushed him through the wall and I got my knife out of my pocket. I gripped his shirt and pointed a knife at his throat.
"You listen to me Ian... It was NOT my fault that your dumb girlfriend didn't run. And you have no right to do that to my boyfriend! I don't know why he beat the crap out of you, but I'm sure he has a good reason for doing that... You have two days Ian... Two days to get the hell outta here or else, you won't make it out here alive" I said and pulled away from him. He just stood there in shock and I grabbed carl's hand and walk out. We heade for the living room and I covered my face with my hands and took a deep breath. Carl then huggs me from my side.
"Thank you for beating Ian's ass back there..." He said. I hugged him back and Irested my chin on his shoulder.
"I would never let anyone hurt you..." I said. He pulled away and kissed me at my lips. We pulled away and take a huge breath.
"Next time he would do that... You'll see his grave outside" I said and chuckled.
"I hope to see that soon" He kidded. I then hugged him again... After minutes later I pulled away and wiped a tear from my cheek. Moments later daryl stepped in and sat by Carl.
"Ummm... Annica, Can you give us a minute?" Daryl asked
"Sure dad... I'm gonna go talk to Jake now, bye guys!" I waved goodbye and walked up to Jake's room. I sat on a chair beside his bed but then he woke up.
"Hey..." He greeted
" hi.... How ya doin'?" I asked
"Better... You?"
"Great..." I smiled
"Okay, so listen. Mom and Dad were going to tell you this on your 18th birthday but since they're not around anymore... I'm going to tell it" He said
"What? I'm not 18 yet" I said
"Exactly. So you have to know sooner or else you'll be afraid to face the world again..." He said I gave him a nod so that he could continue what he was saying.
"Okay... So you're not a full (Y/L/N)... You're mine and zoey's half sister... You're our sister from our mom, not our dad" He said. Just them my heart began to break but no tears are showing
"W-what?"
"Damn it Annica! Look, its just so hard to explain... Mom and Dad should be the one saying this... Look, the reason why I knew was I heard Mom and Dad arguing about it. Mom told Dad that you're not his daughter... And... You're dad is... Hell, I forgot his name..." He explained. I nodded with tears falling one by one but I wipe them away.
"Thank you Jake..." I said still wiping my tears.
"I'm sorry Annica" He said and gives me a hug. I pulled away and smiled.
"Its okay... I get it" I said and exited the room. I shut the door behind me and cried.

My dad could be out there... I don't know if he's dead but I hope not... He might be close to me. Or maybe he's already infront of me I just didn't notice him... Oh Dad... Where could you be?