From good to bad

Annica's POV:
"Wait, what?! You did what now?" I yelled in shock, anger and worry circling at my head.

"Yeah... I mean, he shouldn't have done that to you." He explained

"Yeah I know but that doesn't mean you had to beat the crap out of the poor limpy kid right?" I whisper-yelled

"Its just a warning for doing that to my girl." He said and suddenly his eyes went wide and so did mine. We blushed in unison and I shook my head.

"I'm your what?" I mumbled. He shook his head and walked away. I sighed and shook my head.

"Whatever grimes." I mumbled and walked back to Rick.

"What was that?" Rick asked.

"Nothing..." I said and continued chopping some wood.

--------TIME SKIP--------
I walked around and I was grabbed by my waist and my mouth was covered. My back hit the wall and I faced Ron. He removed his hand from my mouth.

"What in the hell?" I whisper-yelled.

"Pick me Annica. Please... I can protect you, I will do better than him please!" He said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Protect my ass. No!" I said and tried walking away but he grabbed my arm and kissed me but not on the lips but on my chin.

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled and kept pushing Ron. He's still trying to kiss me but then I kicked his private and he groaned. I pushed him down and punched him 3 times.

*SMACK*
"That's for last night" I said.

*SMACK*
"That's for today" I said

*SMACK*
"That's for underestimating Carl! Bastard!" I yelled and got off of him. I stood up and dusted my jeans. I turned around and saw Carl.

Well, I tried not to but it just did. My tears streamed down my cheeks and I covered my face. He ran up to me and hug me.

"Shush..." He said as he stroke my hair. We pulled away and he went over to Ron and gave him one big punch.

"CARL! STOP!" I commanded and pulled him away from Ron. I hugged him from the back and cried. He turned to me and hug me and kissed my forehead.

"From now on, I won't let anyone or anything harm you. I promise" He said. I nodded and pulled away and we both walked away.

We sat on the porch of their house. I laid my chin on my hand while my elbows are at my knees. I let out a sigh and rubbed my face.

"Carl..." I said still covering my face

"Yeah?" He asked.

"What do you mean by the word 'my girl' from earlier?" I asked.

"I mean... I want you to... Uhh... I mean if its okay to you..." He said as if he's still making his decision.

"What? What is it spit it out!" I said.

"Is it okay if you would be my girlfriend?" He said looking at my eyes. My eyes widened in shock and I smiled. I hugged him tight and nodded.

"It would be a yes" I said. He pulled away and chuckled.

"Really?" He asked

"Don't you want to?" I asked. He giggled and looked down at his feet and bit his lip. He smiled and looked at me. He leaned in close to my face and kissed my lips.

"Ofcourse I wanted to" He whispered. I smiled and hug him.

"I love you cowboy" I said.

"I love you more, shorty" He said and I laughed

--------TIME SKIP--------
I walked around and I saw spencer trying to get... Well, it looked like he's trying to get himself killed.

"SPENCER!" I yelled. Rick ran to the ladder and pleased Spencer to comeback but he kept going.

I acted fast and climbed Tara's station and started shooting guns like she did. She pulled the trigger and she was now out of bullets.

"Grab on!" Michonne said to Tara and she helped her up. I kept doing the same thing until Spencer came up.

"TARA! WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING?!" Rick yelled.

"What?!" Tara yelled back.

"YOU ALMOST DIED ONCE FOR THESE PEOPLE" Rick yelled.

Tara raised her middle finger and Rick turned his attention to Spencer.

"Hey, Don't mind him. You did the right thing" I said patting her back. She nodded and smiled.

"Thanks Annica" Tara said. I nodded and headed down the ladder.

--------TIME SKIP--------
Me and Zoey were sitting on the soft grass playing truth or dare then suddenly, we heard a cracking sound and... BAM! The tower fell and the walkers started flooding in. Me and Zoey quickly stood up. I grabbed her hand and she got out of my grip.

"Zoey! What the hell?!" I yelled as she ran to Maggie's direction. I was going to get her when carl grabbed my wrist.

"Careful there, you almost got bit!" Carl said. I nodded and sighed.

I grabbed my knife and stab some walkers infront of me.

But unfortunately, we were surrounded.

"Shit..." I cursed under my breath