Oh no...

Annica's POV:
Its been a week or two since Me and my sister got here, and the last time we saw Abraham, Sasha,Daryl,Glenn and Enid. Where are they?

Me and Carl were eating some cereal at Maggie's guarding post while Zoey is shooting some walkers. We didn't bother to the sound of it, we just kept on eating.

"So... Where do you think are they?" I asked carl while munching some delicous cereal.
He shrugged and looked at me "I don't know? I just wish that they would be back here soon" He said. I looked down because something hit me like its jealousy.
Me: Shit! Go away Jealousy no one wants you here...
Jealousy: oops! Too late

"So... Uhhh... Do you miss Enid?" I asked with a fake smile and he shook his head.
"Don't lie Mr. Grouchypants" I tease him. It still hurts.
"No... I don't" he said looking at his bowl of cereal.
"C'mon, just admit it! You miss her and you love her... And besides, its impossible for you to not miss her... You two have been through alot" I said with a fake smile.
"Yes, we've been through alot... But not even once... I never fell inlove with her... Wanna know why?" He said looking at me. I nod and he shook his head. "You don't have to know why" he said and he grabs my empty bowl of cereal and climbs down.
"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked
"I'm gonna wash these" he said raising the two bowls and I nod.
"Okay!" I shouted and he continued walking away.

I stood up and walked beside Zoey.
"Hey" I said and I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Hey" she responded but she didn't looked to me.
"So... How many walkers have you killed?" I asked
"I counted 39" then she pulls the trigger. BAM!!!
"*blows the hole of the gun* 40, now that was easy... These walkers will be less even before they could get in here." She said. I rolled my eyes at her playfully.
"Do you mind if I join you?" I asked.
"No... Not at all, Here" She said and she gave me the gun.
"Uhhh... No, I have my own" I said pushing away the gun and brought out my own.
"How about a little contest?" I said to her. She laughed and nodded.
"Yeah! Lets do it" she said and we counted to 3
"1...2...3!!" Then we started shooting walkers. So far, I've been killing 80 and she was killing 75.
"Okay, stop!" She said and put her gun on her holster.
"How many have you killed?" I asked.
"About 75" she said and smiled.
"You?" She asked
"Me? I killed... 80! Ha! Beat that" I said and laughed. She pouted and sat down.
"That ain't fair! You know that you're a good shot and I'm just a beginner" She whined and I laughed.
"Yeah... But not bad for a beginner... You shot it well" I said smiling at her...

Moments later we saw green balloons flying from the sky and we walked down and ran to where the balloon was near. We saw Maggie stopped there too with rick and... (I forgot the guy's name)
"Its him?" Maggie said and Rick nodded. Then we saw the tower about to fall. Then BAM! The tower fell and Walkers started to come in. Rick fell and so does the guy he was with. He stood up and shouted at us.
"EVERYONE GET BACK! GO!" He said and started shooting walkers. Me and Zoey held hands and started running away. We saw Carl running with Ron and we runned to them.
"What happened?" Carl said taking breaths.
"Tower.... The Tower crashed!" I said and kept on catching my breath. Then we saw michonne with... (I forgot the priest guy's name) running and we runned with them. We saw rick with Deanne and we came to them too.
"Good, you're safe" Rick said while we shoot some walkers. Carl started stabbing walker's heads and Michonne started slicing their heads. Me and Zoey were shooting their heads. Then we run out of bullets.
"Shit! I'm outta shells" I said while getting my knife at my backpocket. I stabbed walkers one by one and Zoey started kicking walkers.

Oh God... We're surrounded. I thought coz we're practically surrounded by bitches. Then we heard gunshots and we saw Jessie killing the walkers that were right infront of us.
"Come on! I got Judith!" She said and we ran inside her house. We locked the door behind us and we blocked it with a table.
"There... That should hold it for awhile" I said and Rick, Michonne,(The priest dude), Jessie and Ron rushed upstairs with Deanne. While me and carl were blocking the possible doorways and we kept on shutting the blinds.
"You okay?" He said looking at me. I looked at him still catching some breaths and I nodded.
"Yeah... Yeah I guess" I said with a light smile.