Camera

Annica's POV:
Its been a year since me and Carl started dating but still, he has to keeo the bandages although its slowly healing. Today is our 1 year anniversary and I don't even know what to get him so, I came with Rick and Daryl on a scavenge. I let carl know just in case and he allow me and he told me that he would just hang with Enid. I allow him to go but if they try something stupid, I will beat the crap out of the both of them.

So we gone out. Rick and Daryl started talking and I just looked at the road as we pass by it.

"Don't, please don't" daryl said as Rick put a disk in the disk player which pisses daryl off.

"Wow... That's cold." I said and laughed.

--------TIME SKIP--------
We pass an abandoned factory and we opened the back of it. Inside of it was a truck and inside the truck was loads of food.

"I guess we hit the jackpot" I said and they both nodded.

"Let's try flipping this one up" Rick said pointing to the candy machine.

"Yeah you do that" I said and went inside the building.

It was dirty and there were dead bodies. Some turned into a pile of bones. I kept searching for stuff and I found a camera with a charger beside it. I grabbed it and placed in my bag.

"Jackpot" I said and heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around and saw a walker. I dodged it and it fell to the ground but as I stood up, my arm got a cut from the edge of a shelf. The walker stood up but I can't grab my knife from my holster. I tried running away but I tripped over a box and the walker tried biting my neck.

I kept struggling and pushing it away from me til I heard a gunshot and the walker died. I looked up and saw daryl.

"You okay?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I asked as I pushed the walker off me.

He helped me stand up and saw the cut on my arm.

"Shit... Annica did you got bitten?" He asked.

"No, I cut myself from the edge of that stupid shelf" I said as I pointed at the shelf.

"You better go home. Me and Rick will keep searching for stuff" He said.

"No... Its okay, I'll just wrap a cloth around it" I said and he shook his head.

"You gotta go home and tell denise about it. Besides, it might be infected." He said.

"I said I'm okay. I can keep going daryl" I said.

"Tell that to the kid who got eaten by walkers" he said referring to Sam.

I sighed and nod.

"Okay, whatever" I said and picked up my bag and walked out of the factory.

"What the hell happened?" Rick asked looking at my arm

"Don't worry... I just cut myself back there" I said and he nod.

"Here... Make sure you go home safely" he said and I took the keys.

I thanked him and went in the car and drove from that place to alexandria.

I stopped outside the gate and stepped out.

"HEY! OPEN THE DAMN GATE!" I yelled.

Eugene opened it and I drove the car inside.

"Where's Rick and Daryl" He asked

"They're still on a run. I just had to go home because of this stupid cut" I said and pointed at my arm.