Chapter Ten - Do I Wanna Know

Picture of Lucas on the side >>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten – Do I Wanna Know

"Do I wanna know? If this feeling flows both ways

Sad to see you go, sort of hoping that you'd stay."

Arctic Monkeys

I felt as if someone was staring at me but was too comfortable to even open my eyes. Then I smelled the familiar scent of Lucas's cologne and smiled, remembering the details of last night.

I opened my eyes and he was looking at me with a one-sided smile. His hair was messy and his eyes were even greener than I remembered. His arm was around me so I was laid on him, comfortably.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." Lucas said in a sexy husky tone.

"It's not that bad waking up to something like that in front of me." I said with my normal rough morning voice, pointing to his naked torso. He chuckled with my answer and looked at me again.

I looked back at him and realized he should be very uncomfortable with the position he was in. I had my head against his left arm and my right leg was above his. I was practically using him as pillows.

With that thought in mind, I tried to get away from his embrace and actually lie on the bed but he stopped me from moving.

"You're not going anywhere this time." He said warningly and as much as I was ashamed of my behavior the last time we ended up on bed, I laughed.

"I'm just trying to get you more comfortable. You must be in this position for hours." I explained and he shook his head no.

"I'm good." He said and leaned his head closer to mine so our noses were touching.

The reasons why I shouldn't be there with him came back to my head and I closed my eyes. "We shouldn't." I told him, trying to convince myself.

"Why not?" He whispered in my ear and I sighed deeply trying not to lose control.

"First, you're my boss." I started and everything else seemed to disappear as Lucas kissed the side of my neck. "Second..." He did it again. "I'm not the kind of girl who goes to bed this easily." I tried to focus as he ran his thumbs through the small of my back.

"Third?" He asked as I didn't say anything else. Looking at his face I realized he was actually having fun with my reasons and also that he wasn't going to take it seriously.

Then as he grabbed my hair with one of his hands I knew neither was I going to take it seriously.

Things couldn't get more complicated. And with that in mind, I knew the best thing to do was to enjoy it while it lasted.

"I give up." I told him and sighed.

"Finally." He cheered and pulled me above him. "I knew you would." He said in my ear and kissed me on the lips.

"Don't let this go to your head." I warned him as a joke and without answering, he kissed me again, this time, more rushed than before.

It was already morning and we were lying on the bed making out with only a blanket separating our naked bodies. Feeling his arouse against my skin was starting to make me crazy as he ran his hands through my body.