Chapter One

My phone blared out from my bedside table causing my head to pound. I scrambled for it switching the alarm off. I sat up in my bed and ran a hand through my hair.

Note to self: Do not get wasted the night before a big photo shoot.

I dragged myself out of bed and hobbled to the shower. I was so happy to find that the shower had livened me up a lot. I got out of the shower, dried my hair then got dressed. I scrambled for my cell phone and car keys. I skipped breakfast opting to eat at the shoot if I had time.

I don't know how quickly I drove but when I got to the venue I was surprised to find that I had done it in under twenty minutes. I walked in the door and was bombarded with lights and complaints.

"You're late." Alana sneered.

"You're my manager, Ally, you should know I'm not very punctual by now." I teased. Alana glared at me.

"Hair. Make-up. Go." She grumbled. I chuckled and headed to the hair and make-up team, taking a seat.

"Hey, Kylie." Rosie said.

"Hey, Rose." I smiled. "Ready to make me look gorgeous?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You're already gorgeous, darling." Ruben said standing behind my chair getting ready to do my hair. I chuckled.

"He's right." Rosie added.

"You guys flatter me." I chuckled.

The two got to working on me. In the end my hair was curled and neatly put down my back while my make-up was soft with mainly light browns and golds.

"Okay, to wardrobe." Rosie smiled.

"Thanks guys." I said standing up and going to the little changing station that was set up not too far.

I went there and found a girl I wasn't very familiar with.

"Hi, I'm Kylie." I said with a smile.

"Hi, Kylie, I'm on a schedule." She replied dryly. I frowned at the agitated blonde. "Strip." She said plainly. I rolled my eyes and started shedding my clothes.

I remember going to my first big photo shoot in like the beginning of the year and changing in front of strangers was horrible for me but as I kept going and doing more and more shoots, I got more comfortable with it.

The angry blonde handed me a small gold piece of lingerie. I took it from her and quickly put it on.

"Where's the bra?" I asked her. She smirked.

"There is no bra, hun. You're going topless today." She said supressing a laugh. My face paled.

"What? Nobody said anything about going topless." I croaked. The blonde girl laughed.

"You can take it up with him, I'm just here to dress you...or not." She chuckled, pointing at a guy wearing all black with a blue scarf. I frowned.

"Alana!" I called taking my top and pulling it over my head.

"What's going on? Why are you are getting dressed?" I heard Alana ask.

"I'm not doing this." I started. "Topless? Nobody said anything about topless, Ally, I cant-"

"Hey!" Alana hissed. "Listen here, superstar, do you know who's shoot this is?" she asked in a hushed voice. I shook my head. "Dean LeClare." She told me. My eyes widened. "Yes. He's the one who produces pictures that go up on billboards and in Vogue so if you wanna make sure we both keep our jobs, you'll suck it up...besides, your boobs won't show up in the shot. I was assured that they wouldn't show you topless, we just need you topless for the actual shoot, okay?" she finished.