Chapter Ten

I woke up feeling a little tired but I wasn't in the mood to sleep for longer so I just got out of bed anyway. I checked my cell phone for the time. It was almost noon. I frowned. I noticed that Arianna was still fast asleep, we were probably the last ones to wake up.

I got up to go take a shower. The house was quiet as I went into the bathroom. My shower was quick. I returned to room to put on some jean shorts and a strappy, floral top. I opted for no shoes. Arianna was still sleeping as I left to go to the kitchen to get food.

I heard laughter from the pool so I quickly grabbed an apple and went outside. Everyone was outside lounging around the pool. Victoria was wearing a really cute black bikini as she lay in the pool on a big pink floaty. Her big sunglasses covered a good portion of her face as she read a magazine.

Candice sat at the edge of the pool with her feet in the pool, her sundress looked very nice on her. The twins were sitting on either side of her, looking like they were trying to impress her. Connor and Mckenzie were lying on a blanket on the grass, Connor on his back and Mckenzie on her stomach. She was wearing a nice one piece but covered up with a pair of small board shorts. Connor was just wearing his board shorts.

Megan, Alex, Owen and Mason were all in the Jacuzzi chatting.

"Hey, look who's up!" Connor announced sitting up. Everyone turned to look at me. I just smiled.

"When did you all decide to gather here?" I chuckled. I opted to sit on one of the lounge chairs to eat my apple.

"It just happened." Mckenzie mumbled. The group at the Jacuzzi laughed out loud at something. I paid no attention as I glanced at Candice who started tying her hair into a ponytail. AJ stood up from next to her and came to sit next to me.

"What's up?" I said glancing at him.

"Interesting group of friends you've got yourself here." He replied. I chuckled and glanced at him.

"We can't be that interesting." I shrugged.

"You are, I mean look here." AJ started pointing at people. He pointed at Candice. "You've got the southern belle, ever so polite, charming and sweet and I mean the red hair? Bonus." I chuckled.

He then pointed at Mckenzie. "Then you've got Miss Perfectionist, she's got everything in her life planned out down to the last day of her existence."

He moved on to Victoria. "Every group of friends needs the spoiled princess and I mean, she's even blonde...coincidence? I think not." I rolled my eyes.

He pointed at Megan in the Jacuzzi with the guys. "The gentleman's woman." He said. "She's got the brains and the bite of females but I'm sure she can throw a serious right hook and I mean come on, her preferred drink is whiskey." He finished.

"Whiskey?" I asked. AJ shrugged.

"Whiskey, brandy, anything like that...You learn a lot about a person when you're playing video games with them all night."

"Okay, so what about me and Arianna?" I beamed.

"Oh, you two? You're just the hobos of the group." He replied. I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Gee, thanks for the group analysis, Dr. Dumbo." AJ laughed at me. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when Victoria called.

"Kylie, did you by any chance do an ad for Roi, pour hommes?" she asked.

"What is that?" I asked. My French wasn't pretty good.

"King, for men. It's a fragrance." She replied. She held up her magazine and sure enough there on the golden page was an advert. I squinted at it but I could barely see anything.