Author's Note and Sneak Peek

Eeep!!! It's time!

Hello my lovely pancakes, the time has come. We have reached the middle of In My Deceiving Heels (the 2nd installment of the #WhenAWomanWalksSeries). So exciting!

So as I did in the first installment (Heels of Steel) I am going to give you guys a little sneak peek of the following book in the series and that would be Behind My Killer Heels which is from Megan's point of view!

I have attached the book cover and I'll be doing the same thing I did the first time around with Heels of Steel. I will post the first chapter of Behind My Killer Heels when I post the last chapter of In My Deceiving Heels.

This is all super exciting because I know some of you have been dying to read from Megan's POV since Heels of Steel so now the time has finally come!!!

I just wanted to point something out. I've been getting messages and yes, guys, I am aware that this book is not really like Heels of Steel but I need you guys to remember that these characters are all different people. They think differently, they react differently and their backgrounds are different.

When I created this series, my intention was to put you guys into different women's shoes, I wanted to give you an idea of how different people are and whatnot so yeah.

As you venture further into the series (which I really hope you do) I hope you keep an open mind...and I really hope I can produce some really good reading material for you guys.

Anyway I hope you guys have been enjoying what I've got so far in the series and I wanna just say thank you so much for all the support, votes, comments and love! I never thought my writing would ever become vaguely popular so thank you so so so much. I love each and every one of you and I appreciate all the support.

Okay, enough of my yapping, time for a sneak peek into Behind My Killer Heels.

I looked at him, taking in every one of his features. My eyes rested on his. I chuckled, taking a sip of the strong liquor in my glass. The fiery drink went down my throat quickly.

I watched him intently, titling my head to the side slightly. His gaze was on me, unwavering.on

"Don't fall in love with me, Elijah." I warned him. "I don't do feelings."

His lips curled into a smirk and he gave a lazy chuckle as he shifted in his seat. He blinked at me a couple of times before speaking in his intoxicating baritone.

"Then I guess we have ourselves a problem." He stated.

I raised an eyebrow but his expression defiantly did not falter.

A/N Ooooh so sweet so short. Hehehehe.

Anyway get excited guys, I know I am. Hope you're very curious and you'll be eager to read the third book in the series.

Anyway, happy reading my pancakes.

Xoxo

K