Chapter Forty

"Oh my gosh!" Arianna sang as she pushed the door open. "This room is amaze!"

"Totally agree." I breathed as I entered the room behind her. Mckenzie and Connor were clearly sparing no expense with this whole thing.

We were at the Courtyard Hotel, top floor and this suite was beyond amazing. The room was cream coloured with chocolate brown accents and furniture polished to perfection. Lace curtains hung from the French windows and soft plush carpet went from the living room into the bedroom. White lilies sat in vases everywhere. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling and the overall feel of this suite was elegant.

I rolled my suitcase in, closing the door as I looked over the suite once more. I heard Arianna squeal from one of the rooms. I found her in the bedroom sitting on one of the queen sized beds.

"There's one thing I never get tired of in hotels." She beamed with a child-like sparkle in her eyes. "Pillow chocolates!" she held up the empty wrapper.

"How much did all of this cost?" I wondered aloud as I inspected the room. Arianna shrugged.

"I don't know." She muttered. I shrugged too and fell back onto the second bed, the plush mattress enveloped me and I breathed in the scent of fresh lavender.

"Hey! You two! Come on!" Victoria's unmistakeable voice came through the wall as she yelled at the top of her lungs. I groaned getting up with a chuckle.

This is what happens when you get a room next to Victoria Eastwood. Arianna and I reluctantly left the room. We waited in the swanky hall for Candice and Victoria to emerge from the neighbouring suite.

"Did you really have to yell, Vicky?" Arianna asked with a raised eyebrow. Victoria tossed her golden locks over her shoulder.

"Yes, I did." She replied with a playful glare.

"Don't be so mean, Vicky." Candice nudged her gently. I couldn't help but smile at Candice's politeness even when she was trying to reprimand someone.

"You'll get wrinkles overnight and look horrible at the wedding tomorrow." Arianna teased. The door on the opposite of Victoria and Candice's room swung open. Megan stood there in a fluffy, white robe and big grin.

"Girls, come on." She gestured for us to enter the room. Megan was once again sharing a room with Mckenzie and I was surprised to find that there room had a couple of beauticians and masseuses waiting for us.

Mckenzie emerged wearing a white robe too. Her hair was tied back and a white hairband lined her hairline. She smiled when she saw us.

"Everyone settled in?" she asked. There was a round of agreements.

"Good." Megan said and suddenly handed us each a cocktail from the tray that was in the kitchen. "Now we're all having a massage, mani-pedi and then we head out for the bachelorette party!"

"I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow." Mckenzie blushed.

"You bet your cute little bum you are and it is going to be amazing." Arianna agreed.

Ten minutes later we were all in fluffy robes. I sat with Megan and Victoria getting our nails done whilst Mckenzie, Arianna and Candice were face down on massage tables as masseuses worked away at them.

"We're all getting the same colour, right?" I asked as I saw the girl who was doing my toes apply a vibrant red polish.

"Yes. Everyone gets red." Mckenzie mumbled lazily from the massage table. I chuckled taking a sip of the sweet cocktail in my hand.

"I wonder what the boys are up to." Victoria thought. Megan laughed.

"The Townsend Hotel is like two blocks down, you can go check on them if you want." She teased.