chapter 6

While the new comers where in the canteen......... Seeing the drama.......

The seniors just completed their classes n comes out.......

As they start moving out they see a black BMW.......

Which just stopped at the entrance.....

The watchman rushed to open the door.......

And.....

And.....

And.....

Then.......there's comes a hot girl stepping out of the car.......(pic is above)

As she comes out.....the guys had their jaws dropped down...... Eyes popped out......frozen in their places......gawking her........

Whereas the girls.......were just fuming in anger.........and jealousy........

As usual......she walks in with her casual classic attitude...... Keeping her head high ignoring all.........

But then.........

Something happens.........

The scene........ Which is not at all common to see.......

A guy suddenly pops out of no where....... Holding a rose in his hand sitting on one knee.......in front of......

The Nandani murthy........

Not a common scene to been seen......

Guy:- hi baby......be my gf.....n I'll give u immense pleasure........

N:- do u even know me??

Guy:- no....babes but will be gr8 to know u......

Nandani laughs n says:- if u once know me then u'll not dare to come near me......

Saying this she starts moving towards canteen.......

As they reach canteen...... The guy again approaches her......

N:- do I know u???

Guy:- oh.....hii sexy.....myself Harshad saxena....

N:- well harshad stay away from me.....

By this time whole college was present..... Seniors n juniors all......

Juniors were busy watching fab5 n Navya.........whereas seniors where watching Nandani and harshad......

H:- well sweety girls are crazy for me....

N:- well harshad..... Am not a girl who goes crazy for guys.....am a girl for whom guys go crazy.....she say with a smirk......

Harshad gets his ego hurt as no girl spoke to him like that before......

So he forcefully tries to touch her.........

And then the next was like a bomb fallen for everyone including fab5......oops fab4 as cabir was lost in Navya.....n same vice versa......

A loud noise echoes......

Thud.......

Harshad falls down with such a force that he lands directly at cabir's feet disturbing their cut eye lock......

Yes it was the Nandani murthy's famous punch.......

Cabir looks down at harshad then he looks up to see who did that.....but before he could register wat was happening he found himself on the table with food on his face........

Yes there goes another punch......

Manik and druv were so much terrified that they just vanished from there.......

Where as aliya was too pissed of......

A:- hey u......do u even know who we are????........how the hell......

She was cut off by our very own nandu.......

N:- oh just shut up u BIMBO......

That was it for aliya......she burst into tears and went from there........

Whereas mukti....freezes at her place.......she had a prices less expression........ She was confused weather to laugh or cry or get angry.......

Nandani was so pissed off that she just held navya's hand and dragged her from there..........

Location:- empty classroom

Navya was continuously crying..........

N:- listen just stop OK.......its over.....chill......relax......shhh......quite......

She was trying to calm her down......

N eventually succeeded.......

Navya stopped crying........

Then

Then

N:- wat the bloody hell u are......can't u even stand for urself........are so u damn weak.......answer me damnit

She shouted on top her voice.......scaring the shit out of Navya.......

Nandani again shouted:- wat......u can't stand for urself....????? Huh?????
Listen tears don't help.......if u want something or do something u need to fight ......there's nothing.....in the world that u get free.......remember that.......think about it.......

By saying this she Strom's out......of the room banging the door.......

Whereas Navya again burst into tears.......

On the other side cabir was sitting with a ice pack......on his right jaw n cheek........

Aliya was still sobbing n uttering curses.......mukti was busy in handling her.......druv was checking out cabir wound.......

N our very own Greek god couldn't register anything weather the thing just happened was real or his own dream.........

They were all sitting in the classroom..... With other students.......

There was pin drop dead silence......all were shocked to respond.........

And then........

Then.......

The door burst open........

Wat do u think guys??????

Come on guess........

Up in the media box are the dress of arya abhi nandu Navya......n Nandani style of entry.......

Did u guys like????

Precap:- abhimanyu entry.........