chapter 75

Written by renuka304

Pre wedding decorations in media box

'Ab karna kya hai..what are we supposed to do???' alya asked.

'The hell dude..cabir aise kaise kar sakta hai??' abhi asked banging his hand on the table.

Mukti who was standing beside him slowly rubbed his back to calm him down.

'I think we should wait for a couple of days and see what happens' mukti said.

Nandini too supporting said,'i guess mukti is right.'

'tab tak kya haath pe haath rakhe baithenge kya??' manik asked

'Nai i don't mean that..what i mean to say is..till cabir comes back we should get all possible info about navya's family background and devise a proper plan of how to save navya. Meanwhile we can also keep searching for cabir' nandini said.

'Hmm i guess nandini is correct here. This is the most logical thing to do' alya said.

'Mai navya ki family history nikalti hu and manik and dhruv you see agar cabir ke baare me kuch pata chalta hai kya!! Alya can u call up cabir's RJ station and see if he's reported there??' nandini said.

All of them got to their works while mukti and abhi sat on the sofa seeing nandini make calls.

Here on a dusty road cabir was sitting in the van with his hands tied and there was a man sitting in front of him.

The man was by now tired hearing cabir's complaints and questions like,'Navya kaha hai?? Navya thik toh hai?? Aap kon hai?? Mujhe aise kyu utha ke le jaa rahe hai?? Navya ko aise kisi ne haath kaise lagaya?? Navya ki shaadi mai uss kutte se hone nai dunga!! and many more...'

Exasperated The man made a call-

Man- Boss!!!! Kya mai sach me iss bande ke muh pe tape nai laga sakta?? Jabse hosh aaya hai pagal kar rakha hai!!!

Boss- Kya hua naren??

naren- Kya batau aapko..sawaal pe sawaal kiye jaa raha hai..navya ko kaise uthaya..itni himmat..naya ko kuch hua toh kaat dalunga..uss bandar se navya ki shaadi hone nai dungaa..aur kya kya??

boss-*smiling* nai use kuch mat karna. kab tak pohochoge??

Naren- 2 hrs more.

boss- okay. Usse sambhal ke lana.

naren- Bas 2 ghante aur cabir bhai..fir boss se apne saare sawaal kar lena.

ca- mere dost tumhe chodenge nai..wo mujhe dhundte hue aate hi honge

na- hahaha koi nai aayega!!! they would probably sitting on the sofas thinking when ull be coming back..Thanks to the note i've written!!

ca- Crap dude!!! Par Navya ko kuch karne ki sochna bhi mat!!
And on and on went cabir's tape.

Naren- *muttering to himself* bhagwaan utha lo mujhe.

At patna people were getting the arrangements ready.

It was almost time for the engagement to begin.

There was a celebratory atmosphere around and everyone was enthusisastic about the wedding except for the bride, her brothers and their wives.

Navya was sitting in her room all gloomy and cursing her fate.

She knew if she would run away or confide in her brothers her father would definitely kill cabir and she could not let that happen.