avoid confusion....

OK guys....here's some clarification....

I know some are extremely confused....but are just hoping they'll understand......

Am sorry I should have clarified before only.....

Here u go......

Mr. Thakar......:- Mr.thakar he himself is abhimanyu.......but....but....but....the world doesn't know him....coz they have never seen him anywhere.... Even the employees have not seen him.....the world just knows that he's quite young and the most important he's hot.....

Only a few ppl know whose Mr.thakar....that's....baby doll....arya....mr.thakar's CEO..... And Mr.oberio....

No one else has ever seen him.....not even in pictures...

All his meetings conferences and deals are done by CEO... And audio of Mr.thakar...

Abhi has made his thakar empire....all alone....before they were just middle class ppl no one knew about them...

Mr. And Mrs. Thakar died wen Abhi was just 9yrs....

Mr. And Mrs. Thakar had a accidental death......

Mr. And Mrs. Murthy had not been an accidental death.....

No one knows except a few....(I'll not reveal the names yet)

Nandani was just 6 yrs wen her parents died....

Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra are living separately since a very long time....due to some misunderstandings....( I'll not Reval them).....

Only they know n no one else...... Specifically manik doesn't know... Anything..... The world just knows that Mr.malhotra stays away coz of his business.....

Am just giving a basic info to all....secrets and mysteries will be revealed as story moves on.....

Anymore doubts??? Plz do let me know......