chapter 68

Written by renuka304

After Cavya's confession and D5 drama, things slowly started going back to normal. Manik was still in pune with raj and he was to come back in 2 days. Arya was still in Austraila (for family, while actually he was in london with Diana).

College was going on as usual, and students were gearing up for the upcoming fests which as usual was to be grand. Various competitions had already begun and excel college won most laurels.

At the canteen table sat fab5 with navya discussing on various topics when suddenly alya phone rang.

M:- ms.attitude kidar hai?

Na:- vo usse call karna tha tho she said she'll join soon.

N:-*on call with someone* Aisha khanna speaking!!! yes call her now tell her. Dubai event is near. And make sure third queen is her.

Soon she returned to the table with a smile

Suddenly alya's phone rang

Al- hello??

Al- *excited* Are u sure?? U mean I have been called for the show??

Al- *jumping in excitement* Thankuuuuuuuuu sooooooooo Much...Sure I'll be there...Thankuuu once again.

With that she cut the call and started squealing and jumping in excitement.

Al- Guyssssssssss!!!!! I have been selected for the fashion show in dubai...n I have been called there to walk the ramp.

Mu&D- Woahhhhh..soo proud of you dear!!

C- Finally your dream seems to be coming true. Awesomee!!

Na- Congrats!! So Happy for you.

N- Congratulations..Alya n All the best for the show..Hope you rock it. 

Al- Thank you soo much guys!! U were the biggest support for me..I really love you all!! N Thanku Nandini n Navya for your wishes. Mukti, cabir n Dhruv you'll be coming with me na tomorrow??

C- Kal hi jana hai?? 

Al- Haa kal nikalna padega as the competition starts day after tomorrow.

C- Ohh no..am so sorry alya..par mujhe ye radio station wale itni chutti nai denge abhi..coz our stand by rj is on leave and there will be no one to take my place..Am really sorry.

Al- *sadly* Really kuch nai ho sakta??

C- Am sorry yar..nai ho payega itni jaldi.

Mu- Koi nai baby..ham dono toh aa rahe hai na tere saath..relax.

Al- Hm..Okay.

After having lunch everyone went back to their classes. Abhi was seated in his cabin going through his mails when the Peon came in and gave him a courier.

The courier had an invitation from Literary Club of India for the National Debate Competition which was held every year, this year at Panchgani and Excel College students had a record of winning it from the last six years.

The competition required the english professor along with one of his students for the competition. N there was no way for abhi to deny this invitation as it had the college reputation on stake.

He was left with no choice but to accept the offer, but he had three major dilemmas.. 1.Where would he leave his babydoll as arya would take 5 days more to come back and he had to leave the very next day for the competition?? n 2.Whom should he choose to go with?? 3. His babydoll is not allowed to go to Dubai ramp walk this year!!!