chapter 89

⚠Read⚠
Do not skip this.

1. This book will be ending in next 3-4 chapters.

2. There will be a sequel to this book. Don't you guys worry. And the secrets would be out there. All of them.

3. There will not be any manan happy scene in these last chapters.

4. Aryaman and Diana are 23+ yrs.

I hope things are clear now!
You may proceed and have fun reading.

************************************

After an romantic deep passionate and intense kiss which was unfortunately disturbed.

And also an simple yet astounding dinner date.

They decide to drive back to the room.

As they reached their car and When arya opened the passenger seat door for daina she closed it.

Causing arya to look at her with confusion all over his face.

Daina smirked and held his hand and took him to the driver side And made him sit inside then she climbed up on him with her legs on his one side.

Leaving the door open. She turned to him.

Now as She was facing him, she came more close to him though there were already close to each other that there was no space left.

She leaned more then she kissed him with all the love she has for him even arya responded with equal favours.

Then she hugged him tight and hid her face in the crook of his neck and left herself in his arms.

Arya took this as a cue and closed the door and drove back to their room in the same position but in-between all the time  he was pecking her forehead and hair.

And also sometimes a sweet smooch on her cheeks with daina only snuggling more and more into him.

It was almost 10:30 or give and take some 11 in the night when they reached the room.

Arya saw that his queen is fast asleep and he didn't have a heart to wake her up.

So he carried her inside and removed her shoes and accessories.

Then he proceeded to open her hair.

He himself took a shower and checked his phone.

Arya:-*in mind* as soon as I go back the first thing I'll be doing is tell abhi and nandu about my relationship.

And then he went straight to the bed and off to sleep as they have their flights to catch at 4 in the early morning.

It was around 1:30 at night when arya phone ringed with alarm.

The alarm wasn't loud as he didnt want to disturb his queen's Beauty sleep.

He looked at his side to see daina sleeping peacefully with a small smile on her lips.

Arya shifted his head a little and turned to face her, he started staring at her with all the love in his heart.

Then he took his phone and clicked few pics.

The first picture is of hugging her, second kissing her forehead, third pecking her cheeks pecking her lips pouting seeing in the camera.

And lastly he closed his eyes as if sleeping and clicked a picture like that then he kept his phone aside and hugged her