chapter 26 (edited)

Well it was new day.....but everything wasn't going good......

Over here.....yes we might say with fab5 it was going good

But not for abhi nandu arya......

There were problems.... Which r already on their way n which r going to come soon.....

But this meeting is going to change lives.....maybe good or maybe bad.....

Location:- Australia.....

All were sitting on the round table in the restaurant.....

Where oberios weren't present..... Nor were the malhotras.....

R:- do u know that Mr.oberio holds just 40% in his own company....

S:- oh...really then wat about the rest 60%?

I:- well apparently by the sources it seems that 30% is hold by his son aryaman oberio...5% by his wife...

V:- then wat about the rest 25% ?? Who holds them???

D:- we don't know that....no one knows....

K:- but we can find out right?

S:- yes of course....n am sure this time the mysterious business man will come to save his company....

V:- hmmm.....but wat will happen that never happened in these many years?

K:- well this time it's something that all of us have decided so either he comes or he looses his empire....

D:- are u sure it's a he......it can also be a she.....

K:- it's a he only coz by the voice we can at least come to know it's a he....

D:- hmm.....

This was all again heard by one person.....

He immediately called up....

Man:- sir there's a news....

Sir:- ya say...wat is it??

Man:- sir the dhawans n vedants r not involved in the plotting they don't know anything....

Sir:- oh....r u sure??? They r linked up with malhotras.... They might be playing a game....r u sure?

Man:- yes sir am 101% sure....the malhotras are also not present here...

Sir :- hmmm OK n anything else??

Man:- yes sir they have been discussing about ur company share holding.....

Mr. Oberio:- oh...n did they find out anything?

Man:- yes sir...they found out that only 40%shares u r holding n aryaman sir is holding 30% and mam is holding 5% they don't know the rest 25% shares who r holding......

Mr. Oberio:- hmmm well this isn't the problem.... Anything about ur boss?

Man:- yes sir they were talking n discussing about the plot against abhimanyu sir....but again they just said that either sir comes else he will loose his empire....

Mr. Oberio:- well this seems to get out of hand....OK u continue with ur work....

Man:- yes sir...

Mr. Oberio:- am glad madhyam that u r abhi's loyal PA.... Thank you so much...

(I mentioned in avoid confusion part that a very members know who Mr.takhar is....I also mentioned that his PA also knows...
Madhyam......------ mm...)