chapter 48

Abhi pov:-

After me n armaan came home from office.....

I asked him to go n get fresh in babydoll's room

Armaan:- hell no am not going in her room. I will never enter a lioness's den without her she'll eat me up alive.
N am sure u remember last time wat happened.

Flashback

Armaan had come to london for two weeks to spend time with us all.

Basically dia(Diana) n babydoll were staying in Paris for their fashion rounds n armaan was also staying there. He was a US resident he had been staying in paris for his fashion study. His dream was to become a diva(I don't know what the male top models are called so in my story I'll be calling them as diva only)

N he had come to london for visiting all of us.

He had a great quality n that was irritating nandani till core.

So apparently wen he came to our London house dia n babydoll were out shopping with arya as their personal bag carrier😂😂😂

So wen he came home the first thing he asked was where is babypie room.

I already told him rather warned him saying not to step in her room without her permission but yet that idiot had gone in her room. N on top of all he was using her bed I knew he was dead wen babydoll comes n sees this.

N as expected these three ppl came home n then correct after 5min we all heard armaan's scream.

We all rushed to see the show n saw armaan totally drenched in a sticky pink color substance n of course a very bad smelling stuff.

With babydoll on top of him beating him blue n black with arya's boxing gloves

Poor him after everything was complete he was lying on the ground out of her room with a anger hungry lioness with blood red eyes huffing spitting invisible fire.

He had a bruised eye with a cut on lower lip n swelled up left cheek

It took him a perfect whole month to totally recover n go back on shows.

Flashback ends....

N since then he never ever stepped in her room nor did he touch her things until she herself took him in or gave it to him 😂😂😂😂

So I asked him to go n get freshen up in my room while I took babydoll's room

Well u must be wondering wouldn't I be in trouble then no I won't coz babydoll has no problem with me or arya or dia using her room in her absence with her condition

N the condition is the room should be neat n clean even after our use.

After I did my business in washroom I was so tired with all the work from morning that I decided to take a nap.

I even changed my dress (dress in media box)

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard babydoll's voice probably yelling at someone

Wait hold on babydoll's voice?

Yelling at someone??

I guess wen I slept I was in her room at the flat.....

Maybe am dreaming i guess I should go back to sleep.

But then again how can I get some sleep with the mini monster dancing n yelling in my head...uff....