chapter 61

Written by renuka304

At the lunch area-

Arya, abhi, nandu n armaan sat on one side of the table while cavya sat across.

5 plates full was yummy tasty food arrived.

Cavya looked confused as they were 6ppl and only 5plates came

C:- arya sir we are 6ppl but only 5plates came

Arya:- ya that's coz..

Before he could say armaan jumped in between

Aru:- yes cabir that's coz ye Jo babypie hai na she eats from abhi bhai's or arya bhaiya's plate only. She doesn't have her own plate.

Cavya:- oh!!!

Abhi starts eating his food and arya was feeding nandani.

After a while nandani said she didn't want arya's food anymore so abhi started feeding her from his plate.

Abhi was feeding her while eating his own food while at the side arya was wiping her mouth and eating his food. While nandani was enjoying her food and was busy in blabbering with arya who was listening to her intently.

nav-aww...this is such a cute sight.

cab- haa..actually..(n murmurs sadly,'star bhi aise hi khati thi..we used to feed her').

nav- kuch kaha tumne?

cab- nai nothing..they look so adorable!!Waise armaan tujhe kya hua?? U seem pretty bored!!!

aru- kya?? ye rozz ka scene hai mere liye!!*making a cute pout* Iss baby-pie ke chakkar me ye mujhe bhul hi jaate hai..am left so alone :(

arya- Aaj cupcake ka din hai..wo jo kahegi bas wahi karenge..haa only if its possible.

abhi- Ha waise bhi abhi uska gussa kam hua hai..tu chup kar!!

aru- Dekhlo duniya walo iss abla dikhne wali naari ke karan mujh jaise bechaare ladke pe koi dhyaan nai deta..bas use chup kara dete hai!!

arya- Oyee nautanki ki dukaan apna saaman baandh aur nikal!

Looking at their friendly banter cavya have a smile on their faces and pray that they remain just as happy forever.

aru- Aree navya..tumne kuch khaaya hi nai..kyu acha nai laga..kuch aur khayegi??

nav- Nai..aisa nai hai..bas wo hame khud khane ka man nai hai..hame bhi koi khilane wala chahiye!!

Na:-*mind* mere veer bhaiya, Arjun bhaiya aur nakul bhaiya yaha hothe tho kitna acha lagtha (they are not dead they are in Patna)

Cabir thought in his mind, 'Ofcourse jaaneman i would love to feed you'. But just then armaan said,'Aao mai khila du??' making cabir leave invisible fumes of jealousy from his ears.

nav- *smiling* Nai..hamare spot ji hai na!! Ye..hame khana khilange.

Cabir was a little relieved as he would now get to feed navya but made a cute face when she called him spotji.

aru- Chalo acha hua tune isse hi khilane bol diya warna ye toh apne kaan se nikalte hue dhue me mujhe roast karne ka plan bana hi chuka tha!!Behen ko khana khilana me bhi kitne looks milte hai..huh!!

N invariably cabir put hands over his ears to check if fumes were actually visible making the rest laugh.

cab- bas ab khana khao..*n he feeds her*

Nandini starts poking navya's feet trying to persuade her to trouble cabir while he was feeding her. N navya was trying to convey with her eyes that she could not put cabir to more disomfort.