chapter 76

Pheras: The couple now takes the pheras around the sacred fire. As they encircle, the bride gently throws lave (roasted husked rice) into the fire from a soop (a three-sided conical cane basket) she holds while her brother refills the soop from time to time. After this, the groom applies sindoor on the bride's forehead, starting from the topmost point of her nose to the parting of her hair. While this is repeated five times, the bride's eyes remain shut throughout the act. The groom finally puts the mangalsutra/taagpaag around the bride's neck to formally end the wedding rituals. The newlyweds then retire to the decorated bridal chamber. 

Bride and groom outfits

Her jewellery

When the pandit instructed to get up for pheras Navya was just sitting blankly without a expression

The dulha helped her to get up and stand

The couple started their pheras around the sacred fire with dulha practically dragging Navya  by her hand with the help of anika who was holding Navya so that she doesn't fall  and navya essionlessly throwing the rice in the fire while nakul veer arjun kept refilling it.

Anyone could easily say the brothers had tears falling down even after trying hard to control while their wives had no different case.

Subhadra being pregnant was in a crying mess (blame her Hormones) and nia supporting her.

Anika too was silently crying as she wanted to spend some time with her sister in law but she never got and she doesn't even know now that if she's ever gonna see her or not

1st phera

“om esha ekapadi bhava iti prathaman

(‘You will offer me food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide welfare and happiness for you and our children’.)

dhanam dhanyam pade vadet