chapter 27 (edited)

I guess no one likes abhimanyu's car.... 😢😓😭😭😭😭😭😪.

@ Diyaniya @manan46 guys am sorry I know I promised I'll update before 12am.....but I tried my best n as the this update is the longest update till now it took me too much of time.....I hope you won't mind.....

Warning:- guys this is a emotional part n yes there will be a bit comedy too....I n renuka304 tried our best to give the emotional part....I hope u guys find it emotional.... N if it's not then plz plz don't throw tomatoes on us..... ;P

Anyways back to the story....

Enjoy.....

Location:- oberio mansion....

It's the day.....today........

As usual the routine went....but something was missing something was not good.....

The whole mansion was silenced as if it's some kind of haunted place....no one dared to speak anything....

Arya was not yet back home.....

Abhi n nandu were yet to wake up....

In the room:-

Nandani was the first one to wake up....an unusual site.....abhi was still sleeping but today was something different like every night he wasn't.....he was holding his babydoll too tight....as if in fear that if his grip gets loose she will vanish....nandani who was sleeping on his shoulder tried to move but she failed.....she signed n just stayed there waiting for abhi to wake up n leave her.....

An hour passed.....

N nandani also again slept....

Another hour passed.....

Now only just an hour was left for the college to start..

Yet both of them were sleeping.....

Kaka came in n saw both of them still asleep......

He went towards abhi....n caressed his hair.....

To which abhi just snuggled more into the pillow pulling nandani with him....

Kaka smiled.....but soon that smile was replaced by sadness....

Kaka:- chote raja utiye....college ka time ho raha hai....

(Younger king wake up.....its college time )

Finally after so many attempts he woke up....

Abhi:- good morning kaka.....

Kaka:- good morning.... Par agar aap dono jaldi nahi utte tho ye bad morning ho jaayega....
(Good morning..... But if u both don't wake up fast then it will turn into bad morning)

Abhi:-*confused* kyun?
(Why)

Kaka:- raja time dekheye....9 baaj raha hai...
(King see the time.... It's 9)

Abhi sat up with a jerk causing nandani to wake up n scaring the hell out of her....

Abhi:-WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

n that was it to push nandani over the line....she got so scared that she slightly started crying....

Abhi then he suddenly realised that he scared her....

Abhi to himself:- shit shit shit.....yaar....

Abhi:- hey...babydoll... Sorry sorry....stop crying.... See nothing happened.... Sorry...shhh...ssshhhh....