Chapter 18

Day 1:-

Oberio mansion :-

The house was being decorated and cleaned up.
The cooks are busy in cooking different types of food....... For lunch
From hot to spicy........ Sweet to cold....

Well my dear readers u would all be wondering wats so special today....... Y these preparations are going on for....... Any guesses????

Well let me tell you then..... It's fab5.....

Fab5 r coming. It's their first day for their first song in their biggest project.......

Mr. Oberio aka our aryaman invited them for lunch followed by their first song recording

This all is going on downstairs..... Hall n kitchen
Wat about the ppl in the house???

Well nandu and abhi are not yet home.... They are still in their own gala land...... While arya is busy in dressing himself up....

On the other side

Malhotra mansion :-

Well there was a lot of mess....

Except manik room...
Fab5 were staying in malhotra mansion only.....

(If forgotten last night they partied and they stayed back)

Alya's room:-
Full of different kinds of smells...... She was busy in having a very nice bubble bath

Druv's room:-
He was busy in comparing his shirts....

D:- shit yaar!!!!! This is also not good...

He throws the shirt on one of the piles of clothes which are lying on the ground.....

Mukti and cabir's room:-
Both of the evil twins aka our pranksters r still in a very deep sleep on the cozy bed.........

Manik's room:-
He was the first one to get ready......

He was busy in his dream land.....
Manik's pov:-
Y do I feel I have seen that baby somewhere...... The same picture somewhere else I saw....but where????( remember guys I had posted a baby girl pic in chapter 14) uff wat is happening to me.......y am I so much attracted towards that baby photo or that Miss.attitude.......

Manik's pov ends......

Manik's outfit.....

Finally all the members of fab5. Come down.....

 Come down