chapter 21

Thanks a ton guys for the quick response........

Am really glad......

One more thing is.....in this update there will be very......mark my words very means extremely less of fab5 nandani n Navya scenes........or maybe I could say no scenes.......

Here u go with the update......

Manik pov:-

Day 3:-

The day went on. fab 5 came and as usual they practised and performed .
there was no see of the girl nor the man it was just us fab5 n arya sir.......where could they be??? Manik thought but then threw that thought in a bin in his head.....n made some music......

Day4:-

Same old same old....... Urrrgggghhhhhh........
Now it's really being boring n restless.... Wait was restless y o god plz pick me up am going all crazy..........

Day 5:-

Today also vanished.....now tho am hundred percent sure......either the earth ate them or the air ate them.....

Uff.....manik concentrate.......

Manik pov ends.......

While on the other side of the world......

Location:- Australia......

The meeting was held as same like it is in every 5yrs.....

But I guess there's gonna be a change.....

As usual the top business ppl were like always on top.......malhotra n oberio n takhar were always in competition.......

No one not even one business company could compete....

Then there were the rivals.......

This meeting was attended by.....

Oberio
Malhotra
Khurana
Raichand
Vedant
Dhawan
Iyer
Saxena
Singh Raizada....

The meeting was going to be held in next week.....

There were preparation going on like selecting the hall....

Sending invitations

There was a hell lot of buzz.....

Some talks.....
Some planning....
Some plotting....

Khurana ----- k
Oberio---- o
Raichand------ r
Vedant ------ v
Dhawan ----- d
Malhotra ----- m
Singh raizada ----- SR
Thakar ------ t
Iyer ----- I
Saxena ----- s

I hope u guys don't get confused....

Vedant dhawan malhotra are like one team.....but just with different names n companies......

Thakar oberio Singh raizada are like one team but with different names n companies......

Note:- the world doesn't know that they are like team.....they just know that they r all different companies....

Raichand are partners with oberios and thakhars..... And khuranas are partners with malhotras...(as mentioned in character sketch)