chapter 81

The news flashed that a body has been found but the media couldn't take any pictures or video due to high security.

Hence they don't know whether the person is alive or dead.

The media got only one picture.

Time skip

Time skip.

12am

Nandani comes running inside the hospital all in tears.

Just as she was about to enter the operation theatre cabir holds her by her waist and turns her around hugging her tight

While she screams to let her go.

Manik, Alya, druv stand there all shocked!

Mukti too goes forward and hugs nandani from left side while Navya hugs from the right side.

Whispering encouraging stuff in nandani's ear.

Mr. And Mrs. Oberio are in no different conditions they are shocked to the core and are crying.

Mr. Oberio while on the other hand doesn't know whom to handle.

Himself or his wife or his other son who's blaming himself for all this or his only daughter who is in a traumatic situation.

N:- let me goooo

She screamed crying.

While on the other hand some people were busy partying.

Boss:- cheers to us *raising his glass*

Man:- indeed.

Mr. Singania:- yes finally! Oberios are out of our way!

Boss:- time

Man:- to

Singania:- celebrate.

C:- behna please try to handle your self please.

Nandani ran to Mr. Oberio and fell on her knees.

N:- mamu bolo na mamu ye sab ek bura sapna hai! Jaldi he main ut jaaungi bolo na mamu sabko bolo.

Mr. Oberio who till now trying to control his tears burst into tears and hugged his daughter tight.

N:- bolo na mamu. Mami aap bolo na sabko ye sab jhut hai bolo na please

The other were looking blankly towards Nandani for two reasons.

One, she was in trauma

Two, why the heck was she calling Mr. And Mrs. Oberio mama,mami.

Mrs.oberio:- Ha-haa ye Sab juth hai tumhare Bhai bilkul tikh ho jaayega usse kuch nai hua hai bilkul tikh hai mera beta.

N:- tikh ho jaayega? Nai mami San tikh hai sabh kuch tikh hai ye sab ek bura sapna hai *crying hysterically​*

Manik who was standing right behind Mrs. Oberio couldn't handle this confusion anymore and stepped forward and held nandani's arm bringing her up and making her stand on her feet.

He held both of her shoulders and shook her

M:-*yelled* why!!!!!! why are you so much worried for a trustee?

Just as she was about to answer

Someone came from behind in absolute anger seeing manik hurting nandani.

Person:- don't you dare touch her you b#stard.

The person yanked nandani out of his grips and held her tight in his chest while the rest all people except oberios and nandani are shocked to the core seeing the person!

Mu:- tr-trus-trustee!?

C:- *in absolute shock* Ar-arya-aryama-an o-obe-oberio!!!!

Arya:- yes me!

A:- h-how!

D:- t-then wh-whos in-inside?

For the first time of all Mr. Oberio spoke.

Mr. Oberio:- My son Abhimanyu.

Mukti just fell on her knees in shock

While the rest were no different they all had the same shock.

I know i know its a short update I'll update the next one longer.