chapter 74

Written by renuka304

It was almost 1.00 am when everyone decided to retire for the night. All were completely tired after the dare and the next bad scene.

Somewhere in a house there were three men sitting in a circle with their sardar in between.

Man1- bauji ye rahi saari khabar..wo aaj hostel me nai hai. Uss chokre ke ghar pe hai. Aur raat bhar shayad wahi rahegi.

Bauji- Ye ladki ko waha mumbai bhej kar bohot badi galati ki hai..isse toh line pe lana hi hoga..aur ab toh ye shaadi hokar rahegi. Surya tayar hai..uska wo baap bhi tayar hai iss shadi ke liye..toh bas ab toh ye shaadi agle hafte hi hogi.

man2- kahiye bauji kya hukum hai??(what are the orders father??)

Bauji- Ham sab abhi mumbai jaa rahe hai usse uthane..

man3- uthane kyu..laa bhi toh sakte hai..samajdar hai..aise hi aa jayegi.

Bauji hitting on his head says,'Wo aasani se nai maanegi..uthana hi padega..Samjhe??

man3- j.j..ji bauji.

Bauji- Chalo kal subah usse utha le aayenge. Mumbai jane ki tayari karo abhi niklenge.

man 1,2,3: Jiii bauji.

The next day at cabir's mansion everyone was gathered at the breakfast table cracking jokes.

After breakfast they decided to watch the videos of all rounds of alya's fashion show.

So they set up the aura as for a movie and dimmed all lights.

Dhruv and Alya sat behind on the sofa with alya practically in dhruv's lap holding hands .

Cabir and navya sat beside them in an almost similar position.

Manan and Mukbhi sat down with their hands dipped in the cheesy popcorn made by navya and manik.

They were enjoying dhrulya's confession when suddenly the door of the mansion burst open and there were sounds of shouting and things being broken. The servant came running.

Servant- Baba..baba..kuch gunde ghus aaye hai..chokri kidr hai karke chilla rahe hai hain..sab kuch tod rahe hai.

Everyone were shocked as to who could do such a thing and they came out in the hall running.

Seeing the men everyone were scared except navya who was frozen to her spot seeing the men.

All she muttered was,'Aap Yaha??'

Fab 5 turned behind in shock hearing navya's words.

Nandini came to her and shaking her asked,'U know them navya??'

navya ignoring the question looked towards the men and said,'Kya chahiye?? Yaha kyu aaye ho??' *rudely and coldly*

Just then another man in a turban came in front holding a bandook(gun) in his hand while chewing paan.

Navya who was till now only frozen seeing the latest entry was now deeply frozen.

The only word that came out of her mouth which shook the floor for the rest was,'BAUJI'

bauji- Aeee chokri..bahuut natak ho gaya thara..ab chup chap boriya bistar baandh aur chal.

Navya hearing these words was shocked n said,'Par abhi toh colg shuru hua hai na..aapne mujhe yaha do saal ki mahulat di thi na??'