chapter 10

Pic of canteen.....(but unfortunately it doesn't look like this now.....:P)

Location:- college....

Abhi entered arya's cabin and shouted on top of his lungs......

Abhi:- ARYAAAAAAAA.........

Arya who was busy on his phone chatting to someone immediately fell of the chair when he heard the shout.....

Abhi:- kaha hai tu.....

Arya:- yaha.....raising his hand up....

Abhi:- vaha neche kya kar raha hai????*angrily*

Arya:- main??!!

Abhi:- nahi main....

Arya:- mujhe kya patha tu niche kya kar raha hai*innocently*

Abhi slapped his forehead.....

Arya:- Arre kya hua????

Abhi:- do u have any idea baby doll be kya kiya aaj????

Arya:- kya kiya??? Kisko punching bag banaye???

Abhi:- uss se bhi zaada kiya....

N he told everything.....

For a few seconds arya was frozen......

Then he burst into laughter..... He was rolling on the ground.......

Abhi again face palmed himself saying:- ye aisa tho vo tho aise hone he hai......oh god kya karu main iska.....

Wen they heard a slight knock on the door.....arya got up and straighten himself and sat down..... In his chair.....

Then suddenly they heard noises from outside......

Abhi immediately opened the door to see a mind blowing scene to which again Abhi anger crossed all limits but was also damn scared to see that scene........

Scene was like this......

Manik lying on the floor defenceless..... While Nandani standing there holding a dustbin in her hands ready to be dumped on manik......Navya standing behind Nandani....... Cabir and druv trying cover themselves up behind Alya and mukti.......who where standing there opposite to Nandani in utter shock.......

As soon as Abhi saw this he rushed towards Nandani....... And took away the dustbin from her hand placing it down.......

He then pushed Nandani inside the cabin first.......then he helped manik to get up.......

As soon as Nandani entered arya saw her and her condition of her dress and her messy hair......to which he again started laughing but silently......

He turned his back towards them and started laughing........

Soon all the students with the lecturer were in the cabin.......