chapter 20

Then all of a sudden we all hear a scream........a scream filled with pain....

-----------------------------------------------------------
the ones who guessed thanks a ton....the ones who voted thanks again......

Thank you so much guys for supporting me and understanding me.....it really means a lot to me....

My story is on 36th rank n am really happy......

I would really like to thank some1 to support me n she was the one n only one to suggest me to write.....am glad that I have her......my dear classmate.....my dear frnd.....infact more than it......my soulsis.....who had been with me.....at all times no matter good or bad....or worst......

renuka304 thanks a ton dear to stay with me always.....I really don't know wat I have done that I got u.......I know I know u would say that this story is my creation n my hard work only but dear the idea to write was urs.....u were the one to make me feel that I had to write.....

Thanks again...... U always Sparkled in my all past 8yrs....n I would always want u to Sparkle in future too.....Sparkles......

OK guys here u go with the update....next chapter.....

Manik pov:-

We just completed the second song also.....

It was fun......it is a rock song.....

Arya sir was about to say something more wen we suddenly hear a cute but painful voice of a girl.....

N I guess it's the same girl whom today morning I saw....

As soon as the scream came there was a sudden rush n also mess.....

Arya sir ran up stairs.....

The servants also ran up stairs.....

Then we saw a man running towards the direction from where the scream came......

But unfortunately we couldn't see who that man was......

Mu:- yaar that guy he looked like.....

Before she could continue

Druv:- abhimanyu sir jaise dekh raha hai.....yaahi kehna chahti ho na tum???*teasing and sarcastically*

Mu:- yes.....yes....

D:- O god mukti chup raho na.....

Nandu pov:-

After arya left me in his room I slept...... I woke up with some music being played......

I finally washed my face n set my hair.....I walked towards the door n tried to open it......but it was locked.....

Guess arya locked me up.....:(

The I saw some cloth hanging down from the cupboard.....

Arya closet.......