chapter 66

Written by renuka304

Nandani attire above in media box.

Day- Wednesday
Dare 3

nandini entered in a sexy patiala suit adhereing to the punishment she was given. Guys had their jaws dropped but not a squeak came from them in fear of nandini's anger.

Manik was transported to 'nandini land' seeing her.'How can someone look so beautifully sexy and innocent at the same time in every costume??', he thought.

Soon his trance was broken when nandini came n sat beside him while humming a song and playing with a bracelet in her hand.

'I have seen this bracelet somewhere...kaha dekha tha?? Aree teri toh!!!! Ye toh star ka bracelet tha..maine hi toh select kiya tha uske birthday ke liye and dad had got it for me....She has so many similarities with my star..GODDD!! Am gonna go crazyy...Maybe i should know more about her..' he thought.

'Waise why all so traditional suddenly and that bracelet seems pretty special??' he quipped.

Nandini looked at him surprised he had noticed the bracelet. 'Yeah this is very special to me..my bestest friend..' she said.

But before nandini could complete the professor entered and started the lecture.

The subject was completely boring n to the professor did nothing to enhance the subject.

Manik who was almost sleepy looked around to see cavya playing eye-games.

He saw dhrulya having a conversation or rather alya talking n dhruv listening,'here she goes on about that fashion show again..god knows what's so intresting in that..poor buddy', he thought

He then saw mukti sitting and staring at the walls blankly but with a smiling face...'Ye aur ek item..jab dekho tab apne hottie ke khayalo me kho jati hai..must be reminscing him holding her hand at the zoo', he thought.

'Yaar i guess am the only one sitting with no occupation to pass my time'. He then saw nandini busy draw some random sketches and suddenly he found that exciting.

'Can i join' he asked nandini who inturn studied his face for a few seconds n later relented. She got the book in between them.

He saw that she was drawing a scene where there was a girl standing near the ice cream parlour which made him remember the day he n star had gone to the park and later fought on which ice cream to buy.

This memory bought a small smile on his face.He picked up the pencil lying beside and started drawing a guy beside the girl who had a napkin in his hand.

This made nandini surprised as to how he understood what she had meant to draw. Manik when he saw the girl nandini had drawn burst out laughing while nandini looked at him angrily.

'Goddd...this girl looks like she is malnourished..just look at her..looks like a stick' he said.

'Oh Phluzzz..the guy u have drawn looks like he has been over nourished..like a bloated pig..jaise saare dharti ka khaana wo akela khaa gaya..' she said

'haa toh khate peete ghar se hai wo..n wo itna bhi mota nai hai'he said.

'Atleast mine looks better than u' she snorted.

'Hey..mine also looks good..hawa se udd nai jayega' he said.

'Manik n nandini anything intresting u have to debate on??' asked the professor when he saw them bickering.

'Sir now only u can solve this problem!! Ye dekhiye maine n manik ne ye drawing banaya hai..zara dekh ke bataiye na kiska jyada better hai??' said nandini getting up with the drawing in her hand and showing it to the professor.