chapter 87

Attires ☝☝☝

New York!

Arya and diana are sleeping in each other arms with Arya's face on her stomach, peacefully.

Their peaceful sleep is disturbed when the sun rays decided to entire into new York indicating its the time for some new adventure.

Definitely this day has so much for them in store.

Due to sun rays Arya snuggled more into Diana but alas the place he touched with his face is none other than her stomach.

He felt the soft skin and smiled and then moved his face to other side and in this process his lips touched her belly button which made her whimper in her sleep.

Hearing her sound he woke up completely and saw what he did.

He smirked to himself and started to kiss her on her stomach which made her move in her sleep.

He moved closer to her abdomen when she woke up from her sleep feeling his breathe.

She looked at him who is ready to take her to another world but she stopped him by holding his shoulders while he looked at her.

He soon smiled at her and then slept beside her properly and took her in his arms. She kept her head on his chest thinking of only one thing I.e. their departure.

They have less than 24 hours in their hand for them to spend their time which makes them sad.

"I know what are you thinking Dia but let's forget about that and first lets spend the time we have happily" he spoke kissing her head while she looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah you are right Arya" she spoke and moved closer to his face and kissed him on his lips which made him smile and he too kissed her back.

Arya pulled her more closer to him to have a good hold on her lips and body which made her moan in his mouth.

This moaning did nothing but increased his desire more and more for her.

Soon Arya broke the kiss when he felt that she need air but his hands didn't come out from her top.

She looked at him and glared but he is least affected by it.

"Arya move" she spoke and was about to get up but he held her waist with his other hand and ceased her movement.

After their romantic encounter,

Arya:- baby! Let's go out for lunch?

Diana:- Arya this is the third time we are eating outside. Outside food is not that healthy.

And besides I want to go buy a perfume and some other things.

Arya:- ok let's go shopping and then lunch.

Diana:- no! You can't come.

Arya:- but why?

Diana:- because I'll be picking up things.

Arya:-*sparkling eyes* oh hell yess! Let's go to Victoria secret! Am going to pick up things😍

Diana:- ARYAAA!!!

Arya:- oh come on! I know you gonna wear them only for me after wedding then why not I pick it up?

Diana:- no-

Arya:- mmm but I like them! And it's final we are going!

Diana:- ok fine your wish! Then don't run away.

Arya:- I am not scared of anyone now let's go.

He drags her to the car while she follows him with 'i know you'll run away' expression.