Chapter 19

OK guys as promised here's the double update......and not only that but also a long one......

Silent readers its a request plz at least vote.......

Day 2:-

Oberio mansion:-

Arya pov:-

I woke up early today as again today fab5 would be coming n I can't risk them to see these two...

Right now am in my study reading the upcoming world conference.....

Wen I suddenly hear a yell....a really loud one......

NAAAANDAAAANIIIIIII!!!!!!

it seems to be an angry one from Mr. Saadu

I sign....now wat has this girl done....

I walk out only to see an angry hulk.....well hulk would definitely match him with his right now condition......

I really try hard not to laugh out loud.....

There stands abhimanyu with his green hair.....

"Abhi wat's wrong??? Who did this to u?"

"Aaahhhh.....I walked into the washroom n had a shower wen I dried myself I see my hair is green....n wat do u think who has done this?"..... He spits angrily.....

I gulp down my own saliva....seeing his anger......

" OK OK but y has she down this???"

" well I don't know....."....angrily.....

"Wat happened last night? U both slept together ri8?"

"Yes we slept together..... At night I asked her to change in pjs from her frock.....as she would feel cold due to the weather.... Then she got angry n stromed out n entered my room n locked it...."

"OK...."

"Then morning I see the whole room messed up....n she is no where"

"Of course wat do u expect throw a mud ball at the hulk n stand there to watch the hulk crush u???" I chuckle

I guess I shouldn't have done that....oops....

"WAT DID U CALL MEEEEEEEE......."

"O no......hulk I mean abhi plz calm down....I want our house to stand perfect...."

"ARYAMAN DO I LOOK LIKE A MONSTER TO YOU???? HOW DARE YOU....." Extreme anger....

Of course u do my bro.....u do look more worse than a monster right now....I think....

"Umm....no not at all....no plz calm down.....am sorry on behalf of both of us.....sorry....I'll go find her then I'll ask her to say sorry "

"Hmmm"

And he left from there.....

I left to find the mini monster....

I searched her everywhere but couldn't find her anywhere.....even the servants and kaka couldn't find her......

Where did this girl go??? God am so damn tired ri8 now.....

Well she herself will come out wen she's hungry....

I go to my room to lay down as there's an hour left for the fab5 to arrive.....

As soon as enter I see the wardrobe is a bit open.....

So I go to close it only to get a heart attack.....

I scream at top of my lungs in fear

Seeing me scream she also screamed