chapter 54

Written by renuka304

The promo am delaying it to chapter 57

Njoy....

The whole class room was filled with a shocked silence after they witnessed nandus punch..while nandu was giving angry glares to harshad and manik was looking at nandini in shock.

Nandu took hold of harshad's collar and jerking him said..

"jab do log baat kar rahe ho...gadho ko beech me nai bolna chahiye!! Aur haa dobara kabhi kisi ladki ke saath flirt karne se pehele 100 baar soch lena!!"

And with that mini speech she went back and sat on her bench pulling a shocked manik on his seat too!!

Harshad angrily stomped out of the class.

The whole class was still gaping at her.

Fab4 and Navya thought:- ye tho aisa kheeche manik ko jaise uska hak hai pura manik par 😨😨😨

Manik thought:- did she just pull me with her😵

And when she saw their reactions she again shouted,"Tamasha over..back to places and sir aap lecture continue kare!!"

Scared all went back to their places and just when raghav was about to continue the bell rang and so he dismissed the lecture..but informed that they all had to go to the auditorium as Armaan Arora had a seminar with them.

Armaan outfit in media box

As soon as they heard about armaan all the girls went crazyy and began gushing about him.

And the condition of our very own aliya was no different.

She had gone all tizzy after hearing the announcement and fab four were now bored of her gushing.

Cabir- aliya ji..ab bas kijiye..ham bore hogaye hai..kaan pak gaye hai wahi fashion world ki kahaniyaa sunkar!!

As for nandini, she just stood amused seeing the fan-girling around.

Manik who was standing a little further was keenly observing her and was sort of dancing in his mind that nandini was not gushing about armaan!

Manik heart- "wow.. nandani looks soo cute!! atleast she's is not one of these idiots going gaga over a not so great guy!! She's different!!"

Manik mind- "wait...even u knw that armaan arora Is better than u!! N what are u even saying?? She's ms.attitude..have u forgotten that she calls u a monkey and why are u getting happy???"

Manik thought, "shut up both of u!! Else I'll go mad!! N haa wo ms.attitude hi hai".

Just then cabir came to manik and started singing, "Khoya khoya chand..khula aasma..."
And manik had a WHAT look on his face!

"Nai tu yaha khada kabse kisi ke khayalo me khoya hua hai?? Kya baat hai??" Replied cabir.

N manik getting embarrassed said, "chup kar saale..apni navya ke paas jaa kar baith..warna wo bhi jayegi uss armaan ke paas!!"

"Ab tujhe kya bataun wo already ek team me hai..meri lagane ke liye😭😭" thought cabir.

Just then mukti intervened, "guys lets just go..ye aliya wahi jake chup hogi!!"

With that all left for the auditorium. As they entered the saw that the Hall was packed and only the last row seats were available.

So fab five along with nandini and navya took their places there. As soon as armaan entered all started whispering to each other.

Aryaman being the trustee welcomed armaan with a bouquet of flowers.

Later armaan was led to the stage while arya along with abhi sat on the seats reserved for them near the door.

As Armaan ascended the stage he and nandini exchanged looks while nandini had a smirk on her face and cavya seeing that were tensed, "ab kya hoga??".

Soon the session started and armaan began adressing the students by saying, "So u must all be knowing how important dressing is."

Nandini just interrupted, "Ofcourse we all know why we dress??"

And here abhi arya and cavya sat wide eyed getting the other meaning of her words while armaan just played along.

"Would u please elaborate it miss??" He asked with a mischievous grin.

Sensing all pairs of eyes speciqlly the 4 pairs of wide ones on her nandini calmly replied,"We all dress to express!"

And the four people heaved a sigh of relief hearing that.

Armaan with a victory smile continued, "Correct, the way we dress expresses our thoughts and way of thinking. People form an image in their minds looking at u".

"Whaat Kind of an image do they form Siiirr??" Nandu asked emphasizing on the word SIR for armaan.

At this cabir felt like banging his head on some soft surface while navya was still trying to figure the meaning of nandu's latest question.

Armaan too for a second was taken aback by this question of hers' but soon recovering asked, "Image..umm yeah..i meant people form an image of ur personality".

Nandini making an 'O' shaped face asked,"Really SIR?? Clothes decide ur personality??"

The entire audience were continuously swapping their heads between nandu and armaan trying to understand the essence of the conversation.

Mukti whispered to dhruv and manik, "Ye kya chal raha hai yaha?? What kind of questions is she asking??"

Dhruv- yaar yeh toh mai bhi samjne ki koshish kar raha hu. Buddy wbu??

Manik who was till now lost in nandini land came out and answered, "m..ma..mai bhi nai janta!"

As for aliya she was busy shooting armaan's video while still drooling over him.

Here abhi's mind was getting tensed seeing the conversation going on an that too in the audi while arya sat confused thinking "from when did his cupcake start having double meaning talks..n did diana also have such talks??"

Abhi saw cabir looking helplessly between nandu and armaan and this instigated him further as he had asked cabir to take care of them and not let them play jokes.

He tried ways of gaining cabirs attention and when he was successful he asked him to handle the situation and make her mouth shut. But cabir that poor soul he could not get what abhi was lipsing and he still looked helplessly at him.

So abhi started playing damsharaz with cabir.

He tried to find something which could convey his message to cabir and what caught his attention was the exit door adjacent to him.

He caught hold of the handle and tried showing it to cabir but since cabir was sitting at the last he could not possibly see what abhi was trying to show.

In frustration abhi just pulled his hand away from the door with a great force and shouted, "Handle!!!!". And immediately cabir understood.

C:- shittt!!!!!

But hearing the outburst all the audience along with armaan looked in abhi's direction and were shocked at what they saw.

Students:- SIIIRR HANDLE😨😨😨😱

Seeing such shocked faces at him abhi confused looked at himself and was himself shocked when he saw the door handle in his hand.

He looked at the door and his hand and was shocked as the handle of the door was in his hands and realization struck him that now all were trapped in the hall.

Am extremely sorry if this chapter didn't reach till ur expectations am extremely sorry but i was hell busy n so was she but as I had promised give a chapter by Sunday so she wrote this only n only for u guys