chapter 42

So guys the results of voting is I'll keep the current cover only coz many of them liked this one....

Here u go with the chapter.

The week passes by smoothly but nandani was not allowed to roam about anywhere freely. Either she was with abhi or arya the whole time. Even during lectures. Arya made sure abhi spent more time in that class where nandani was. N wen there's no abhi class she was with arya in his cabin.

Today was the day before fresher's.

No one went to college today....

Every girl n boy were busy in shopping... N oh yes the theme was mask.

Students n teachers are compulsory to wear a mask n enter.

Back to present..

It's morning 8

Location:- malhotra mansion

Raj was sitting on the sofa reading newspaper while nyonika was sitting beside him with her magazine.

Manik came down rubbing n stretching.

Manik was so in sleep that due to his daily habits he walked up to his mom n he totally forgot that his dad is back.

M:-*yawning* gooood morning mom.

Nyo:- *smiling* good morning son.

He goes n sits near her legs n keeps his head in her lap. N dozes off...

Raj:-*complaining* this is not fair.

Nyo:- shh...my son is sleeping.

Raj:-*complaining* *wispers* this is not fair u woke me up so early n now he's sleeping n u r not saying anything.

Nyo:-*wispers* that's coz u r under punishment n he's not. N u r my husband he's my son.

Raj:-*wispers* Haww ur son no he's our son.

Nyo:-*wispers* o really u carried him for 9 months? Did u bear the pain?

Raj:-*wispers* n...no no but I helped na.

Nyo:-*wispers* wat help?

Raj:-*wispers**naughty* arre u forgot the baby making process? No problem I'll show n teach u again baby..*wink*

Nyo:-*blushes a deep shade of red* raaj...

Raj:-*naughty* arre wat Raj? I'll show u don't worry.... Infact we'll do it practically wat say?

Nyo:-*turning tomato* no..*says in a low shy voice*

Raj:-*naughty* arre Nyoni baby u don't worry I'll do everything...*smirk*

Nyonika turns scarlet n just looks down biting her lip.

Raj:- don't

Nyonika looks up n gives him a question look

Raj:-*huskily* don't bite ur lip. It's my job.

By now her whole face was red due to shyness n his bold talks.

But before she could answer. Manik woke up n yawned. He saw her

M:- mom wat's wrong?

Nyonika not trusting her voice just nods saying nothing

M:- then y is ur face so red? Is it too hot? Should I decrease the AC temperature?

Raj clears his throat

M:- oh...*realisation hits him* h..hi dad..I meàn good morning Dad...umm..i... I get it...y it is red...umm....okbye...

He practically starts to run but was stopped by his father's voice.