chapter 84

flashback

Nandani's outfit on top.

Nandini was on a call:- I want all the information And when I say all
I mean it ALL.

The person on the other end:- Dont worry ma'am. We only need your 45 minutes. And the rest we will manage
And after 45 minutes the information will be in your hands Ma'am.

Nandini:- Time given And yes also go through the CCTV footage of Oberoi mansion

Person :- going through the footage ma'am may I take a leave ????

Nandini :- yes you may. And better be 45mins not a second more. you know who I am ??? And what I can do to you and your company.

Person (scared) :- Yes mam We'll get the information before 45mins.

Nandini :- good.

Nandini cut the call and kept the iPhone in her pocket.

She returned to the corridor where others were in a devastated state.

She swore to herself that the murder won't be able to even walk for months. And this time..it was time to be the devil.

Nandini (in her mind) :- You will pay bastard. The countdown had already began. Enjoy your happy times.

She turned to her left to see

Mukti and Navya crying bitterly and Manik and Cabir consoling them.

Mukti was crying for her unrealised unspoken love.

And Navya was crying for her bhai.

Navya had always found abhi and Arya as her brothers. And this feeling increased more

When they helped her with Cabir
And also after breaking all the ties with her family. Technically just the parents not her siblings.

Nandani then turned to her right to see Mr. And Mrs oberio all broken.

Mr. And Mrs oberio had never shown any difference between the three kids. They had always said they had three kids. And sometimes they even said they had 5 kids that is Diana and armaan.

For them abhimanyu meant just as much as aryaman meant.

Nandani to herself "Don't cry chachu chachi I promise your these tears will be getting repaid. I'll myself make that murderer pay for all these! *Bitterly*"

She turned behind to see

Alya standing in a corner hugging Dhruv and weeping silently as right now only Mukti's words were ringing in her ears.

And also thinking about Nandini
Her state of mind and her sufferings.

Alya was the most worst in condition. She couldn't make herself guilt free.

Nandani just walked to Alya and seeing her druv backed away a bit.

She hugged Alya and wispered "it's ok I forgive you"

As nandani was always taught by her parents that forgiving people is greater than holding grudges.

Either forgive people or give them their punishment but never hold grudges.

40minutes later..

Nandini who was sitting in between her chachu chachi got a call.

She excused herself and went a bit away

Nandini:- it better be positive

Person :-Yes ma'am

Nandini :- Speak