chapter 39

As promised here u go with the update.....

And a long one too....

Soon the flight landed in India....

Mr and Mrs oberio accompanied by their three children walked out of the airport just to get attacked by media....

Media soon started with their questions....

And our couple were answering them politely

While their three kids were standing at a distance....

(Reporter questions in italics and Mr oberio in bolds while Mrs oberio normal)

"Sir is this true that Aisha khanna and Aryan khanna are children to u?"

Yes it's true they r my sister's kids.

"Sir where is ur sister?"

"She died long back since then the kids r with us"

"Then sir these many years where were the kids?"

"They were in London with my son aryaman"

"Ma'am is this OK with u having someone else kids with u?"

"Wat do u mean by someone else? They r my kids...even though they r not biologically mine but I love them just like aryaman...."*angry*

" wat kind of a question was that?? *angry* now let us leave...kids let's go.."

N with that they all left towards arya's mansion

Here in the plane Mr and Mrs malhotra were seated but a bit far from each other....

Raj was about to say something wen nyonika's phone rang..

She answered the call

"Mom!!! Where ar...."

"Manik wait!!!! Am in the plane will reach there in next two hours n yes u will go to college, and no mischief... U will get ur surprise by evening wen u will come home n now don't say that I'll come to pick u up n all coz I have already called the driver n he's outside the airport waiting OK?"

"*sadly* OK mom!!! *excitedly* but mom atleast a hint plz....plzzzzz...."

"*sternly* no means no....now get up get ready n off to college go leave manik else u will get late...n I don't anymore complaint from ur trustee"

"Uff mom OK fine...leaving...but mom our trustee is on leave..."

"So wat if he's on leave now go to college else no surprise"

"No no going OK bye love u mom..."

"Love you too my son...take care "

The phone ended...

Raj smiled at the bond....n also was again in guilty that he was not there these many years....

Here oberios reached home

It's morning 5am....

N:- *yawning* I want to sleep more...arya plz no college today plz...

Abhi:-*yawning* umm..ya no college today come lets sleep...

Arya:-*half asleep* hmm...gn

Mrs. Oberio:- gn kids...*yawning*

N with that all retired to the rooms...

Abhi n nandu in nandu room

Mr and Mrs oberio in abhi room as thier current room is under renovation