chapter 92

Pandit:- aaj ka ek muhrat hai aur fir dho haafte baad ka ek aur muhrat hai.

Arya's mom:- tho aaj hum roka kar lete hai.

Diana's mom:- aur fir two week baad engagement.

All of them look towards the couple to see if they have any problem.

Diana shrugged and said "i don't have any problem"

Arya:- neither do i have any issues.

Nandani:- perfect! Lets start with the preparations then?

Everyone agreed.

Abhi:- oh before that lets go get the kids?

Once again everyone immediately agreed.

Diana:- will they like me? I'm kinda new here to them.

N:- don't worry D they'll love you. Bhai, you and me and going to go get the kids!!!!!

Orphanage

Lady:- ok kids I'll be giving each one of you one paper and pen. I want you to write one wish of yours. This letter will be going to santa clause. And if you were a good boy or girl throughout the year then your wish will be fulfilled.

Every child got their papers and pens. Everyone seemed to be fully concentrated on thinking what should they ask the santa.

While on other hand Anmol had already started writing down his wish.

Dear santa,
I and my sister wish to have world's most amazing parents. God took our parents to his house. So I am asking a wish that we want parents who will love us and care for us. And if it's Nandu di or her family then i will love it. Because i know they are good people.  I know they love us.
Yours,
Anmol and khanak.

Just as he put his letter in the box he heard his name being called. The second he turned behind to see who was it his happiness had no bounds.

N:- Anmol!!! *Joyful* 

Anmol:- dii!! *Excited*

He ran to her and hugged her waist. While the 1yr old khanak hugged abhi's legs. Abhi smiled and picked her up in his arms all the time cooing about how cute and adorable she is.

Abhi- babydoll I'll just complete the formalities and be back..till then you play with the kids.

N:- okay, be back fast so we can reach home before lunch.

Later in oberio mansion parking lot:

As they reach home nandini turns behind to find both kids asleep in their car seats.

Nandini carefully picks up khanak while abhi carries Anmol and they enter the mansion. Seeing them enter with such cuties all pounce on them, while abhi whisper yells saying that they are asleep.

They place the kids in the kids bedroom and gather in the hall to discuss the preparations for the engagement.

After about an hour later:
Anmol slowly descends the stairs yawning and calling out for his nandu di.

Arya comes to him and lifts him in his arms giving him a hi-five.

While the remaining ladies give Diana a meaningful look conveying that arya would be a great father. And she blushes.