chapter 31

I know it's kind of bumper offer
It's the fourth update....back to back.....
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

But ya....am really happy with such a quick response n that too amazing ones.....thanks a ton guys

OK now something important.....

Well in the promo I gave some ink links....of the chapters.....

But now there's a change am adding this chapter in btw....

As already said I'll be concentrating on all the couples so yes.....

This chapter will only have Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra love story.....

Trust me u would definitely need this in upcoming chapters....

OK now time for the love story....

After boarding the flight nyonika was lost....lost in her deep thoughts.... In her own world......

She was feeling all sorts of whirl pool of feelings as she was going to see her husband after 11 long years....

N there even Raj was having mixed feelings.....

They both were lost in thoughts n eventually started remembering the first time they met n how.......

Flashback....

It was around mid of may.....

Raj was the only child and heir of malhotra empire

While on the other side nyonika was a lone child......she was an orphan....and poor....

One day Raj with his best friend was out on work....

That was the first time he saw her.....but alas couldn't see her face.....

Her hair tied in a tight braid....wearing a middle class dress working in a shop....

He was just mesmerised with only her hair n her back.....

But before he could get down his best friend came n said...hey wat's up...where r u lost?

Raj- Nothing bro let's go...

N with that they left....

The days flew by everyday Raj used come to see that girl...

But one day wen he came he couldn't spot that girl.....so he walked to the vendor.....

Shopkeeper:- arre chote Saab aaiye aaiye....kaise aana hua aapka....aap ko kuch chaiye tha tho hum leke aajathe...

(Arre younger sir come come..... How come u have visited our place....if u wanted something u could have told us we would bring to ur home)

if u wanted something u could have told us we would bring to ur home)