chapter 32

OK before u start with the update...

Plz do have look at this book it's a joint book....

I hope u guys enjoyed Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra love track....

Now for the update according to the promo list....

Guys this part is written by renuka304 as I was hell busy today....n even though she was tired she wrote this....thanks a ton dear.....

N guys plz tell her how is it....coz u know she's hell nervous n eating me up.... ;P

Arya and abhi just discuss the last details of the meeting...while our dear nandu is browsing the net on her tab....

After a while the guys packup and arya ask nandu to get ready as they would land in an hour.

Meanwhile our sadu is still not convinced with the plan and is continuously finding loopholes......

and is questioning the duo as in

"agar aisa hua toh...",

(Wat if like this happens.....)

" agar miranda dar gaya toh...?",

(If Miranda gets scared....?)

" agar wo rone laga toh....?"

(If he starts crying....?)

Hearing these questions Nandani Is just holding her head...and arya is trying to calm abhi 's doubts!!!

Abhi- ek last question...??

(One last question...??)

N- ab kya ??

(Now wat??)

Arya- han puch??

(Ya ask??)

Abhi- airport pe jo media rahegi uska kya kare??they toh are dying for just a glimpse of me..unka kya kare??

(Wat will do with the media that is at the airport?? They are dying for just a glimpse of me...wat will we do about them??)

Arya- bro u just got more Intelligent staying with me!!!!

Abhi just gives a wth look and nandu is just giggling!!

Arya- par cupcake on a serious note media ka kya kare hum?

(But cupcake on a serious note wat will we do of the media?)

N- Y fear wen nandu the great is here!!

Arya- huh?? Ssly that's the biggest reason...

And even before he could complete his sentence he was hit by a flying pillow!!