1

(paragraphs or phrases in bold are future events)

when I was younger, like I don't know 5, my mum told me that one day I will look at someone's eyes and instantly know I would be with them forever. as I grew up this statement stuck in my mind and I've always been looking forward for the moment when I do find the person I will be with forever.

but as the days went on and I had my 18th birthday and still hadn't found the person for me, I started to give up on the little phase my mum has said all those years ago, until one day.

until one day where everything changed.

hey girl! we still going to the concert tonight? kacey xx

sure thing! who else is going? izz xx

err my sister is taking us there as she can drive, and a couple of her mates are coming, including some fit guysssss ;) kacey x

ooooooo!! can't wait, imma come round yours now and we can get ready. izz xx

okay my lovey. xx

tonight I'm going to a 5 seconds of summer concert and I've been waiting for this for ages. they are my favourite band ever and this is the first time I've ever seen them live and I'm so hyped. we are in a standing section just in front of the stage, best view out of all the areas in the venue.

I dive into my closet and pick out my 5sos crop top which I wear like all the time. I slip it over my head then throw on a pair of black high waisted jeans.

legit, I live in black jeans. you will never see me in anything but black jeans. unless I'm naked.

I brush my hair and straighten it and do my makeup. I look at myself in the mirror for a bit and sigh. I've never really been that pretty, im not just saying that for attention either. I've always been chubby and small. I'm kinda known as the "cute midget".

I must've stopped growing when I was 13 because I just haven't got any taller since then.

my little sister Lucy came into my room and jumped on my bed, knocking my merch on the floor.

"get out." I said firmly. she giggled and ran out before I caught her. I grabbed my keys and phone and went downstairs, kissed my mum goodbye and walked out the door.

little did I know that walking out that door was the start of my new life.