27

everyone must've slept at my house last night except Alice and Michael because when I walked into my living room I had 5 faces staring at me. I must've passed out as soon as Ashton took me home last night.

I sat down on a chair, with all their eyes still on me. "are you okay?" Ashton finally said. I nodded.

"do you wanna talk about it?" kacey asked.

"no." I said firmly.

"what actually happened though?" Calum began. "I didn't see what happened because I was...busy." he blushed. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I was drunk and I made a move on Michael and Alice got annoyed and started yelling in my face so we got into a bitch fight." I finished. Calum nodded awkwardly.

"sorry for being rude." I sigh. "I'm just not enjoying life at the moment."

kacey came over and hugged me, stroking my back as she did. "it will get better." she smiled.

it won't.

"on the bright side...I met one direction!" Beth squealed.

"wait what how?" I asked her.

"they turned up at the party at like 10." she said.

dammit. oh wait, I don't even like one direction.

"cool." I smiled. Luke was sitting very awkwardly, looking down at his hands. he didn't seem right, something must've happened to him at the party.

suddenly there was a knock at the door and kacey went to answer it. the next thing I know Michael Clifford is pacing around my living room. he won't stop circling around the sofa, his breathing is heavy.

"Michael, dude, calm down...what is it?" Calum asked him.

"ALICE IS PREGNANT!" he shouted. we all gasped.

she's pregnant?

"no way.." Beth breathed.

"she must be at least 3 weeks pregnant...that's the last time we..." he stopped talking.

"ooooo." Ashton smirked.

"shut up! I'm going to be a father! what the hell!" he was freaking out.

"calm your life Michael," Calum began. "it will be great, you should be happy!"

"I am happy, but it's a lot of work. like, I have my full time job in this band...and now I'm going to have a baby to take care of too! it's ganna be so stressful..."

"do you even want a baby?" kacey asked.

Michael sighed. "honestly? no, I don't. but I wouldn't want her to abort it either." he sank down on the sofa next to Calum.

"have you told her how you feel?" Beth asked. Michael shook his head. Calum sighed.

"why didn't you use protection man?" Calum shook his head.

"I don't know!" Michael yelled.

"you need to be smarter." Ashton scowled.

"can you stop judging me?" Michael snapped.

"YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF!" Ashton yelled.

"I WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD SUPPORT ME!" Michael argued back.

"oh my god, calm down." I said finally. "I don't need you two screaming in my ear first thing in the morning. Michael, stop complaining and Ashton be happy for him. end of." I got up and walked out into the kitchen, where everyone else sat in silence.

the day went by and the atmosphere around all of us was awkward and horrible. I hated it, it wasn't like it used to be. I guess we all...grew up.

Luke didnt look right. he had been quiet all day, and very pale also. maybe he was just hung over, but I was still worried about him. I saw him get up to go the bathroom so I quickly followed after him.

I knocked on the door. "Luke, I know your not peeing." I said, giggling at my own comment. I opened the door and he was staring into the mirror, not peeing.

"Luke, what's wrong?" I sighed, wrapping my arms around him. he shook his head. "come on, tell me."

"it's really bad, Izzy." he frowned.

"I won't judge you." I smiled.

"ha, you will." he sighed, pulling a face.

"oh come on Luke, what's the worst you can do?" I chuckled.

"I...I think Alice's baby is mine."

and on that bombshell...thanks for reading :) 270!! omg tysm, let's try get 300 by my birthday, 9 days :)

remember to...

vote / comment <3

ly all! xx