12

bold is future
we went back to the hotel after the show. the awkward thing was that Calum and kacey didn't want him sleeping in their room anymore, so we had to sleep in the same bed.

we got back to the hotel at around 1am. we all rushed up to our rooms because we were really tired. I walked behind Michael as he got out his he key and opened the door. I felt a cold hand on my arm.

"hey baby." Ashton smirked.

oh no. I turned round to Michael who was staring at me.

"come to my room..." Ashton added. I mouthed "help me." to Michael.

"get off her Ashton." Michael said. these words made cal, kacey and Luke arise from their rooms.

"oh, shut up Michael, it's not like you two are together anymore." Ashton said, tugging at my arm.

"get off her. I won't say it again." Michael said.

"or what?" Ashton snarled. I began to cry, terrified of what was going to happen next.

kacey slapped Ashton across the face.

"is that the best you can do?" Ashton yelled. kacey punched him this time, and the grasp on my arm loosened and I pulled away from him. I burst into tears and I felt arms rap around me. Michael pulled me into a hug.

"LEAVE IZZY ALONE!" kacey yelled in Ashton's face.

"YOU CANT STOP ME. NONE OF YOU CAN!" and with that he went into his room. Luke followed after him.

"I'll try and knock some sense into him." Luke sighed.

Michael took me into our room and sat me down on the bed. he got me some water.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"yes." I answered. I wasn't, but yeah.

"Ashton's never been like this...something must've happened...like in his family or something."

"it was before on the second day we got to the Europe tour...just a stupid thing.." she said, hesitantly.

"a stupid thing? A STUPID THING?" Calum yelled in her face.

"so this is why he's been acting up.." I sighed. "it's all because of you kacey...everything that's happened to me.. my break up...was because of you." I began to cry.

"izzy... what I did with Ashton...might not have been the trigger..." she began "it's what I did with Michael."

"has he threatened you before?" Michael asked.

I nodded. "I was to scared to say."

maybe Michael will realise that I don't love Ashton. maybe this will change things.

"wow, izz...I had no idea. none of us did." Michael sighed. I shrugged.

"you know, err, this doesn't change anything between us. we aren't..back together or anything." he said. my heart sank. his words hurt like a thousand knives stabbing me at once.

I coughed a bit. "err, yeah or course." I squeaked.

hey guys sorry for not updating for a while. hope you enjoyed zis part it was quite short but I think the amount of drama made up for it.