17

Ashton's pov

don't get me wrong, I feel terrible. I don't know what's got into me. I think it's because of Kacey. about what she did...it changed me.

if she hadn't kissed me that first night we got here I wouldn't be like this. she triggered me.

she came into my room and said that she felt lonely so we just kinda chilled for a bit. at this point I started to fancy her, and when she kissed me I was so happy. she told me she would break up with Calum for me. she promised she would drop everything to be with me.

next day, I catch her doing something. the worst thing she could ever do. but she didn't just do it to me.

I wanted to get back at her and all she's done is hit me. I want to make her feel the pain I go through everyday.

Calum was sitting in his room, so I walked in.

"get out Ashton." he said.

"look, I know you may hate me, but I gotta tell you something man." I sat down on the sofa bed.

"nothing you say can change what you did to izzy." he snapped.

"it's not about izzy, it's kacey." I said. Calum's eyes widened at the mention of her name.

"what about her?" he asked.

I told him that she kissed me on the first night we got here. I told him that she came on to me and I tired to stop her but it didn't work. I told him that she said she would dump him for me.

his face flushed red and his anger flared up.

"is this true?" he breathed. I nodded. and with that kacey walked in the room. Calum stood up and swore in her face. kacey stepped back, and confused look on her face. Michael and izzy walked in behind her. izzy took one glance at me and quickly looked away. Michael glared at me.

izzy's pov

I walked into the room with Ashton, Calum and now Kacey. Calum had got her up and started swearing in kacey's face.

"TELL ME WHY YOU KISSED ASHTON!" Calum yelled. I gasped.

"you kissed Ashton?" I asked.

"it was before on the second day we got to the Europe tour...just a stupid thing.." she said, hesitantly.

"a stupid thing? A STUPID THING?" Calum yelled in her face.

"so this is why he's been acting up.." I sighed. "it's all because of you kacey...everything that's happened to me.. my break up...was because of you." I began to cry.

"izzy... what I did with Ashton...might not have been the trigger..." she began "it's what I did with Michael."

her words made my face fall. I turned to michael who looked at me, guilt in his eyes.

"it hasn't been going on long..." Michael began. "only like 4 days after tour started..."

"4 DAYS AFTER TOUR? WE WOUDVE BEEN GOING OUT! YOUVE BEN DTIMG BEHIND MY BACK ALL THIS TIME?" I yelled. Michael nodded, looking at the floor. "but I love you Izzy! I do! I just love kacey a little bit...more."

I burst into tears at his words. I ran into my room and locked the door. how could he do this to me. how could kacey do this to me?

i lied on my bed crying for the rest of the evening.

lol hey guys, sorry if it's a bit depressing lol, I think the drama just got really tense.

we've got 22 days to get 200 reads! ty all so much, please please please it would mean the world if you voted! ty my loves xx