13

I woke up in the morning and first thing I did was sigh. yesterday was...eventful.

I turned around and Michael was asleep on the other side of the bed. he looked really cute sleeping, but I couldn't think of him like that anymore. we weren't together, and that was that.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I sat in front of the mirror and began to do my makeup.

"you up already?" Michael asks.

"err, yeah. and so should you, we're meant to be leaving at 9. it's half 8." I said. Michael groaned.

"your right." he got out of bed and threw of his shirt. I tried ever so hard not to look. I just focused on blending in my foundation.

"you know izz, we're still mates...right?" he asked.

I smiled. "yeah, of course."

we went downstairs to join the other at breakfast. Ashton sat at the end of the table, not breathing a word. "all ready for the show?" I asked the boys.

"we were born ready." Calum smiles at me. this is our last night at this hotel, we are moving to another one in the morning. fortunately, the boys booked a room separating me and Michael.

I took a bite of my toast and flipped my hair back.

"izz, guess who's coming to the concert on Wednesday?!" Kacey says to me.

"who?" I ask.

"Jayden!" she says. Jayden was our best mate in secondary school. there was five of us in our little group. me, Kacey, Jayden, Sarah and Nathaniel. Jayden went to Oxford university and Sarah and Nathaniel both went to Birmingham. me and Kacey went to college and found ourselves small jobs in a hair salon. we decided to quit the jobs when we were both 19 and venture out for something more interesting. now that we know 5sos, we don't really have to worry.

"really? oh my god!" I cried.

"he got backstage passes for him and his girlfriend and he said he's coming to see us!"

"awh!"

"who's Jayden?" Luke asks.

"a guy we've known forever. haven't seen him in years." kacey says.

"that's so cool." Michael says. he smiles at Kacey, trying to avoid my gaze I guess.

"we better be going." Calum says. "come on lads and ladies."

we got to the venue and me and Kacey sat in the same little private room as yesterday. this time, however, I was a lot happier.

I still didn't want to eat though.

I hadn't eaten anything for lunch or dinner yesterday. I've had a peice of toast in the past 24 hours.

"breaaaaak!" Michael screamed. the boys ran into the room.

"izzy." a voice said. I turned to Ashton.

"I'm really sorry for everything that I have done to you. and ruining your relationship. will you forgive me?" he says. I consider it. I shouldn't really forgive him, but I hate arguments.

"I forgive you." I smile.

"cool!" he smiles.

but it's still not that sweet smile he used the first day we met.

heya guys sorry I'm taking ages to update I have a lot going on in my life rn. lyl x