20

"...ashton?" I stared at him. what was he doing here?

"I...I told Luke to ask for your address. I wanted to see you..."

"your not going near her." kacey said from behind me.

"nice to see you too." Ashton snapped. "I want to show you both that I've changed. I really have! please, let me talk." he had guilt in his eyes and his voice had become gentle, like it was the first time we met.

I nodded and stepped aside for Ashton to walk in. I ushered him to sit down on the single chair opposite the sofa which me and kacey sat on.

"how are you both?" Ashton asked.

"we aren't stupid. we know your doing this so your off the hook with everything." kacey scowled.

"kacey..." I began. "let him speak." she sighed and sat back, crossing her arms.

"I'm okay, what about you?" I said finally.

"I'm great." Ashton smiled. "now to start, I'd like to say I'm sorry for every single thing I did to you Izzy. I didn't know what was going through my mind. I guess I was just trying to get back at Michael for cheating...by using you."

I bit my lip, stopping the tears from coming.

"but that's a shitty reason to do that to you, I know, and its unforgivable what I did. but I've changed! I would never ever want to hurt you again. nothing I say or do can change anything that I did to you, I just hope we could maybe put it behind us and start over?" he looked like he meant it.

I didn't know what to say. kacey looked at me and shrugged. I looked back at Ashton.

"okay, look. I will never forget what you did to me. but I guess we can start fresh." I got up and walked over to him. I stuck out my hand and he took it.

"hey, I'm Isabella Buckley." I smiled.

"hi, I'm Ashton Irwin." he grinned. I looked over at kacey who sighed and got up.

"Kacey Wrider." she moaned, shaking his hand.

"awh, come on. lighten up KaceKace." he grinned. she tried not to smile.

"I told you never to call me that." she snapped, reaching out her hand to hit him gently. he took her hand and pulled her down, tickling her. she burst out laughing, begging for him to stop.

"I win." he smirked. I smiled at them both.

that was the moment I knew that Ashton Irwin had changed. suddenly, Luke jumped into the room behind us.

"yes boys he did it!" he screamed.

I had realised I left the door open. I heard a familiar voice yelling some random words, and in came Calum Hood.

"CalMal!" I ran and gave him a hug.

"heya Izz." he smiled. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I grinned. I looked past Calum's shoulder, and there he stood, pressed against my door frame. he was staring at me. Calum turned round to see what I was looking at, then walked off, nudging me.

I stared at Michael Clifford. he was still so beautiful, his cute chubby face perfectly shaped to fit his unique hair. he rubbed his lips together, keeping his eyes on me.

"er..hey." he finally said. I bit my lip.

"hi.." I managed. I so badly wanted to hug him, but I couldn't.

he stepped foot into my apartment. "how's it going?" he asked.

"not bad...you?" I sigh.

"good, thanks." he half smiled.

"izzy I love your flat." Luke said from behind me. I turned away from this overly awkward chat with Michael and smiled at Luke.

"it's nothing special." I said.

"it's cosy." he grinned. I walked over to join the 3 boys and kacey, the atmosphere with Michael was killing me. he followed behind me slowly.

Calum and kacey were hugging when I got over there.

"guess who got back together!" she smiled. I was shocked. after all that Calum has done, after all that she has done, they still love each other enough to figure things out.

if only I was living in their fairytale.

"I'm happy for you both." I finally sighed. I went and sat in between Ashton and Luke, who had already turned on my little sisters xBox, which she plays on when she comes to visit.

"you got any good games?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know, my sister plays them." I shrugged. Luke got up and grabbed some call of duty thing. they put it on and the both of them started to play, screaming furiously at the tv when one of them messed up. I snuggled myself behind them both.

Michael walked past the tv and sat on the seat opposite us. Calum and kacey joined us on the sofa.

"I've missed this." Calum sighed. "having all of us just chilling and being silly and having fun. they were the best times."

and that's exactly what we did for the rest of the day. we lounged around in my apartment, watching Ashton and Luke getting frustrated at the tv, telling each other funny stories then having some of the deepest chats ever.

Michael didn't really say much for most of the time. he spent most of the day staring at me, I caught him many times. we all got reminded he was actually there when his phone rang.

"who is it, Michael?" Ashton smirked.

"Alice." Michael said.

"awh is little wifey calling?" Luke joked.

"shut up." Michael pushed Luke down back on the sofa next to me.

"hello..." Michael answered the phone. "I'm at a friends house...oh sorry...wha...your coming to England?...wait wh....seriously?...that's great...err well I best be getting ready then haha...okay...bye...love you too." he ended the call.

"guys.." he began. "Alice wants to get married on the last day we are here..."

I chocked on air.

"legit, she already payed for it and picked out her dress."

the rest of us gasped. "is she in England already?" Calum asked. Michael nodded.

"she's coming to our place at 7. it's half 6." Michael said.

"tell her to come here." Ashton suggested.

NOOOOOOO.

"err it depends..." Michael began. "is that alright with you izz?" he looked dead at me.

NOOOOAAHAGAHAHA.

"err, I guess..." I managed. Michael raised an eyebrow and bent down to meet my face.

"are you sure?" he said, a very serious tone in his voice. I nodded. he knew I wasn't okay with it, but he also knew not to argue.

"okay, I'll call her. what's this road called?"

"Maytree Avenue." Kacey finished.

"I need to pee." I said. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and slid against it till I was sitting on the floor, then broke into a flood of tears.

hiiiii did you like this chapter I'm making them quite long now yayyyy.

I still have no wifi so I'm writing all these parts a long time before they will be published. but hey, atleast you get loads of parts in one go.

have a good dayy x x